Slam Kicks Mag 2010 (No pics, just a question)

Has anybody got any info on the Slam Kicks Magazine? It usually comes out around this time and I haven't seen it yet.
Please help, if you can.

Has anybody got any info on the Slam Kicks Magazine? It usually comes out around this time and I haven't seen it yet.
Please help, if you can.

KICKS 13: On Sale Now!

kickscover13big.jpg

Went out to look for the mag Tuesday night and no luck here in Sacramento. I'm guessing it should arrive in most stores by Friday since most mags come out Thursday in stores so be patient. Maybe Footlocker has a run of these since it's brought to us by them? At least this mag is only 4.99 compared to the USA WBF mag 7.99..sheet.

Went out to look for the mag Tuesday night and no luck here in Sacramento. I'm guessing it should arrive in most stores by Friday since most mags come out Thursday in stores so be patient. Maybe Footlocker has a run of these since it's brought to us by them? At least this mag is only 4.99 compared to the USA WBF mag 7.99..sheet.

It's hard to believe that there's been 13 editions of KICKS mags.

The first one with KG is still the best one though.

It's hard to believe that there's been 13 editions of KICKS mags.

The first one with KG is still the best one though.

^  yea with almost every nike basketball shoe knowen to man at that time that was a sick mag

^  yea with almost every nike basketball shoe knowen to man at that time that was a sick mag

Back
Top Bottom