SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

sad.
30t6p3b.gif

It's hard to even imagine that people; human beings, use to do such terrible things. Shows how far we have come, and still how far we've got to go.

It's hard to even imagine that people; human beings, use to do such terrible things. Shows how far we have come, and still how far we've got to go.

Wow... funny I've been watching Swamp People this week for the first time. And then I see this...crazy stuff

Wow... funny I've been watching Swamp People this week for the first time. And then I see this...crazy stuff

30t6p3b.gif
I swear some the %@%* u hear about how slaves were treated and blacks in general would justify reverse racism. smh

30t6p3b.gif
I swear some the %@%* u hear about how slaves were treated and blacks in general would justify reverse racism. smh

i saw those pics of kids sitting over the water w/gators under them this past semester & never thought anything of it...

sick...

i read the other day of baby mills going on in parts of africa & the babies are sold to people who sacrifice them

i saw those pics of kids sitting over the water w/gators under them this past semester & never thought anything of it...

sick...

i read the other day of baby mills going on in parts of africa & the babies are sold to people who sacrifice them

Back
Top Bottom