SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

I'm not even surprised that this happened.A LOT of ill @%#$ went down.

I'm not even surprised that this happened.A LOT of ill @%#$ went down.

wrong its just wrong
30t6p3b.gif

"Get over it, bro. That was hundreds of years ago"...
..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

"All in all, slavery wasn't that bad - at least they got free housing..."

"Get over it, bro. That was hundreds of years ago"...
..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

"All in all, slavery wasn't that bad - at least they got free housing..."

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

It's hard to even imagine that people; human beings, use to do such terrible things. Shows how far we have come, and still how far we've got to go.
 People need to stop saying this. Seriously.

I'd say we've come a hell of a lot farther than however much more we supposedly need to go.

It's hard to even imagine that people; human beings, use to do such terrible things. Shows how far we have come, and still how far we've got to go.

I'd say we've come a hell of a lot farther than however much more we supposedly need to go.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You must live a pretty sheltered life...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You must live a pretty sheltered life...

30t6p3b.gif
why? im upset but i also hate that people thought this was ok

to the people saying that others practiced slavery, those that in anyway justify it? It's like tattling on a overall horrible deed

"im sorry but...he did it first"

Back
Top Bottom