SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

DCAllAmerican wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
Human history is dark, stuff like this still happens today......slavery still exists in many parts of the world.
This was around the time when the Tea Party was pushing for the removal of slavery in the text books.
Lupe made a point that he feels that unless we stop teaching kids about our horrible history, that there will always be resentment from the minorities vs. the majority.

What are your thoughts on that Anthony.

So true I think Texas has already passed a law like this. Sometimes my country sickens me (mainly the south), this is OUR history as Americans and the thought of people wanting to erase that makes me 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I dont know what to say I just feel numb inside for a long time Ive been trying not to hate all white people because I know not all of them are bad or like this but its hard I just pray to god to help me with my feelings
I go through this everyday too brotha your not alone 
Understandable, but what exactly would one do with all of that built up hate? Anything constructive or would you simply use it in a destructive manner? You could always use it as motivation, but hate isn't healthy. I don't think it is.
I don't hate white people at all because I know that not all white people are like that but I do believe in karma and the ones who hurt my people will get what they deserve. But as far as using built up hatred I don't I try and educate my family member and our people who want to be educated or informed on our history and solutions to on going issues amongst our people. Also as far as the history goes I put my younger brother onto this documentary "Hidden Colors" and also our history about the Moors and who we are as 40 million strong moors in america and how we should know are real history.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I dont know what to say I just feel numb inside for a long time Ive been trying not to hate all white people because I know not all of them are bad or like this but its hard I just pray to god to help me with my feelings
I go through this everyday too brotha your not alone 
Understandable, but what exactly would one do with all of that built up hate? Anything constructive or would you simply use it in a destructive manner? You could always use it as motivation, but hate isn't healthy. I don't think it is.
I don't hate white people at all because I know that not all white people are like that but I do believe in karma and the ones who hurt my people will get what they deserve. But as far as using built up hatred I don't I try and educate my family member and our people who want to be educated or informed on our history and solutions to on going issues amongst our people. Also as far as the history goes I put my younger brother onto this documentary "Hidden Colors" and also our history about the Moors and who we are as 40 million strong moors in america and how we should know are real history.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DCAllAmerican wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:
.for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now;
Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.

prison system...many are own/ran by private compainies that use the inmates as labor...there's not rehabilitation

i can't think of which products at the moment but i knew them at one time
laugh.gif

UNICOR for one. They actually used to be a supplier of the Army's advanced combat helmets, well until they failed to meet the Army's ballistic testing standards and the Army had to recall 44,000 of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DCAllAmerican wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:
Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.

prison system...many are own/ran by private compainies that use the inmates as labor...there's not rehabilitation

i can't think of which products at the moment but i knew them at one time
laugh.gif

UNICOR for one. They actually used to be a supplier of the Army's advanced combat helmets, well until they failed to meet the Army's ballistic testing standards and the Army had to recall 44,000 of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

Bonded labor is extremely prevalent in developing countries around the world. Nothing pseudo about it.

Bonded labor is extremely prevalent in developing countries around the world. Nothing pseudo about it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Modern-day slaves can be found laboring as servants or concubines in Sudan, as child "carpet slaves" in India, or as cane-cutters in Haiti and southern Pakistan, to name but a few instances. According to Anti-Slavery International, the world's oldest human rights organization, there are currently over 20 million people in bondage.

Read more: Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html#ixzz1OHGXOea3

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Modern-day slaves can be found laboring as servants or concubines in Sudan, as child "carpet slaves" in India, or as cane-cutters in Haiti and southern Pakistan, to name but a few instances. According to Anti-Slavery International, the world's oldest human rights organization, there are currently over 20 million people in bondage.

Read more: Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html#ixzz1OHGXOea3

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by kix4kix

AMERICAN White people. Smh.
FIXED
slavery was not nearly as bad in the caribbean.  and on top of that, slavery ended in 1833 for us, took awhole nother 30 years for the emancipation proclamation.

AMERICA = late on race relations
slavery was much more brutal in places like brazil, compared to the usa

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by kix4kix

AMERICAN White people. Smh.
FIXED
slavery was not nearly as bad in the caribbean.  and on top of that, slavery ended in 1833 for us, took awhole nother 30 years for the emancipation proclamation.

AMERICA = late on race relations
slavery was much more brutal in places like brazil, compared to the usa

Back
Top Bottom