Slavery: The Game (video game).....They CAN'T be serious...

Alright, I know race threads are a dime a dozen on here, but I couldn't just let something like this slide by.  This is the most absurd thing I've seen in a minute
 (sorry, don't know how to embed)

I'm rarely one to pull the race card, but this is just taking it too far.

(if this was already posted, my bad, used the search button and didn't find anything)

What the hell? Seriously? That is the dumbest, most ridiculous thing I've heard all week

30t6p3b.gif

Although they make games based on robbing citizens and stealing their cars, I doubt anyone is stupid enough to think about producing a game this offensive. One of the lowest moments in world history should not be trivialized and exploited.

roll.gif
Forget popcorn... i'm gonna need a steak and a glass of wine for this !@*+ here!
(I don't think this is real though)

We’re Betting that Slavery: The Game is an Elaborate Troll
My guess is that, 10 seconds after Microsoft and Sony are made aware that their corporate symbols are endorsing a fake slavery RTS, seen at the end of this fake trailer, this offensive piece of attention-whoring is going to be abolished from YouTube.

That, or the alleged Kentuckians allegedly making this game are stupid enough to believe an AO-rated game about anything, much less slavery, would pass certification for either the PS3 or Xbox 360. Not in the history of either console has there been one.

The outfit allegedly responsible for this also appears to be a sham. The first hit in a Google search for "Javelin Reds" gaming takes you to a page of anagrams. (A commenter on The Escapist pointed out that "Javelin Reds" is an anagram for "De Slavernij," which is Dutch for "(the) slavery.") The phone number listed at the bottom is a Louisville, Ky. area code that connects you to a redialer, which goes to a voicemail for "Javelin Reds Gaming." The URL was registered through GoDaddy. In other words, fake.

Final tip this is a troll? Wilhelm scream at 0:20.

There is an astronomically low chance this is real. Why publicize it? Well, reread the first paragraph.
*COPIED AND PASED FROM A RANDOM WEBSITE

Stupid Sheamus Boys trying to get their 15 minutes................You know..........White folk need to stop using blatant racism as a marketing tool...........Obama wont be in office forever........

Will be on CNN by Monday................

To be that blatant, this HAS to be a very elaborate trolling session. "BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL SLAVETRADER" as some sort of tagline? Yea, this has to
be trolling at its finest.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see gameplay footage, if it were real.

The whole idea of the game though is
30t6p3b.gif

You can tell its not real....its a good video to wake brothers up from their sleeping existence for a true in-depth discussion....the trans-atlantic slave trade is directly related to the current state of the world. As descendants of African slaves in America we are a true covenant people. Its time to stop recognizing the authority of our historical oppressors. It is our duty. 

roll.gif

I think they already have a sex slave game in Japan but this is something else. "Become the most powerful slave trader."
laugh.gif
Voice over guy is selling it too well like he wants you to know he's being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom