Sleeping through the night with females UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Be Easy

#twinsizebedproblems

mane I know that feel the last shawty I had in my bed ended up bumpin her head against the wall. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate people with attitudes like you. But sure, cuddling to sleep is not always comfortable. However, when we first wake up, i do love a good spoon. Cant face each other though, nobody likes morning breath.

Can't say I've had that problem, hate sleeping alone word to drake. But how you smash at 7 knock at 8 and you talking bout morning smash? You dudes wake up at 9? And your roomie knew the deal, you didn't. Wish a _ would try and ask me to leave my room over a jump, you rude as *+*! for not offering your mans none

off topic but w.e
this girl likes me but i dont even like her like that. should i get her just for sex or no?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Can't say I've had that problem, hate sleeping alone word to drake. But how you smash at 7 knock at 8 and you talking bout morning smash? You dudes wake up at 9? And your roomie knew the deal, you didn't. Wish a _ would try and ask me to leave my room over a jump, you rude as *+*! for not offering your mans none

HA well actually my man, my real roommate already left for the semester and this is my friend who Im letting stay at my place over break. And he's just staying here, all dude do is occupy space rt now (no job, nothing). The only reason I havent snapped is that this is my dude, bc quite frankly im ready for him to go home. And nah b, Ive already got this man some this semester and he is yet to return the favor and I aint bout to be the gift that keeps on giving
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Of all people to post in a thread about cuddling in small beds.

Shots fired. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah some of you fools are trippin in here though. OP smashed and the broad wouldn't leave, I'd assume this is a problem quite a few of us have experienced...but, oh wait, this is NT 
indifferent.gif

OP, I know that feel. That's why the best solution is going to HER place and smashing... what's she gonna do, lock the door and make you stay? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Wade187

HA well actually my man, my real roommate already left for the semester and this is my friend who Im letting stay at my place over break. And he's just staying here, all dude do is occupy space rt now (no job, nothing). The only reason I havent snapped is that this is my dude, bc quite frankly im ready for him to go home. And nah b, Ive already got this man some this semester and he is yet to return the favor and I aint bout to be the gift that keeps on giving
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
aw_hell_naw.jpg

It takes you all night to finally smash in the AM and you have a problem with her staying after?...great going.

Dudes try so hard to be this Alpha character on here, I can bet money you were the one shedding tears and hugging up on this chick.

Be a +#%@#@ man....she gave you P, the least you can do is let her chill...I want a daughter so bad, but I feel I would kill a little +%+*+*+#!@@! for talking wreckless about my daughter like this.

Back
Top Bottom