Small Collection/Rotation - Nike SB, AJ1, AF1, ACG, Runners

shoes.jpg

Sup fellas. Recently got some white supreme lows in, and decided that I'm pretty content now with what I have. I've hunted out all my attainable grails and I've realized new releases are cool to me for like six months and then I'm over them. Most of these have been picked up in the last couple of years, some I'm looking to sell, some I've had multiple pairs of in the past. Been loving sneakers since I was like 9 years old, started buying my own about ten years ago when I was in high school. Some other old grails and favorites are long gone, but these should hold me over for a long time to come. Had a lot of other great shoes come and go, maybe I'll add some photos to the thread down the line, but just wanted to share these for now.

grails.jpg

94 Chicagos were my holiest of grails; I had the 2013s and they were just terrible. I found 94s on ebay for $500 last year, OG box, retro card, paper, and the seller also provided wooden shoe trees. Super lucky to have those. The rest in the second photo are my other long-time favorites (if Lance's can be considered long-time).

Great rotation. I tend to do something similar with my rotation. Right now I've got about 3 pairs on the go. A new pair doesn't make the rotation until another pair is worn into the ground.
Currently:
Daily to work beaters: Triple Black AJ1
Weekend and evenings around: Black Cement 3's
Atheltic sports or otherwise: Dark Grey and White Nike Presto Low.

I dead thought you were a little older too :lol: you got some good older stuff that's fire! I miss my De La Highs.. I think I let them go around 209 or 10 too. I had graduated college back then and the economy was trash too. I have lows now though so I'm not too mad about it lol.

1659803091242.png

More of a shelf update than a collection update. Got a couple new units that my homie designed and manufactured. They're made of maple plywood and are designed to fit into each other. He makes a few different setups so you can mix and match different heights/setups. Took only 5 minutes to put together, no tools required, and they come apart just as easily. Pretty handy for this NYC apartment life. More info here https://lucca.nyc/

Back
Top Bottom