Smallville Finale -who's watching?

Originally Posted by soltheman

I wasn't aware this still came on.

ohwell.gif

Lol, Alison Mack is cute, but I figured the other girls were hotter
laugh.gif

The 2 hour long finale airs tonight at 8.00pm on The CW.
Most of the original cast are returning for the finale: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent), John Glover (Lionel Luthor)

Lol, Alison Mack is cute, but I figured the other girls were hotter
laugh.gif

The 2 hour long finale airs tonight at 8.00pm on The CW.
Most of the original cast are returning for the finale: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent), John Glover (Lionel Luthor)

This series finale sucked.  No fight at the end, no showdown, nothing.  Plus it took him 10 years to finally learn to fly?  
indifferent.gif

They built up this crappy version of Darkseid (puff of smoke) all season and he just goes away.

I wasn't happy with what they did to Tess either.  
frown.gif

I feel like they could've found a kid in a comic book store, told him to write the finale and it would've been better.  

This series finale sucked.  No fight at the end, no showdown, nothing.  Plus it took him 10 years to finally learn to fly?  
indifferent.gif

They built up this crappy version of Darkseid (puff of smoke) all season and he just goes away.

I wasn't happy with what they did to Tess either.  
frown.gif

I feel like they could've found a kid in a comic book store, told him to write the finale and it would've been better.  

Haven't seen a full episode since Season 2/3. 8 minutes in and this $$*@ is excruciatingly tough to watch. Now I realize how much I underestimated Kristin Kreuk's hotness..

Haven't seen a full episode since Season 2/3. 8 minutes in and this $$*@ is excruciatingly tough to watch. Now I realize how much I underestimated Kristin Kreuk's hotness..

Watched it. Could've been better. Lex (Rosenbaum) was what made that show great imo. All his lil talks and back n forths with his father(Glover or Clark. Should've revived him earlier in the season. Erasing his memory was dumb.

All they did was hype up some stuff that we aint gonna see and a lot of focus on Clark's past and moving on without it blah blah. Constantly showing his dead father when they should've brought Pete back

Totally botched Darkseid.

I missed some of the last scene. When/How did they even revive Jimmy Olsen?

Watched it. Could've been better. Lex (Rosenbaum) was what made that show great imo. All his lil talks and back n forths with his father(Glover or Clark. Should've revived him earlier in the season. Erasing his memory was dumb.

All they did was hype up some stuff that we aint gonna see and a lot of focus on Clark's past and moving on without it blah blah. Constantly showing his dead father when they should've brought Pete back

Totally botched Darkseid.

I missed some of the last scene. When/How did they even revive Jimmy Olsen?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Just tuned in.
isn't his dad dead?
Yes. He's there mentally not physically.

How did they botch Darkseid. Its the concept of evil and the dangers he will face in the future as Superman. If he was in physical form and Clark punched him out, that would have been the ultimate cop out. The theme of the final season was hope v. despair and in the end hope overcame despair. What people need to remember about Smallville is that the series is about the boy who became Superman like Chloe said. Its not about Superman. His powers didn't make him who he was, his parents and values did and that's what the people behind Smallville managed to achieve. Although it did take him long to fly it was true to Superman's origin. He originally was able to leap buildings in a single bound then years later was written with the ability to fly.

Chills when the theme played:

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Just tuned in.
isn't his dad dead?
Yes. He's there mentally not physically.

How did they botch Darkseid. Its the concept of evil and the dangers he will face in the future as Superman. If he was in physical form and Clark punched him out, that would have been the ultimate cop out. The theme of the final season was hope v. despair and in the end hope overcame despair. What people need to remember about Smallville is that the series is about the boy who became Superman like Chloe said. Its not about Superman. His powers didn't make him who he was, his parents and values did and that's what the people behind Smallville managed to achieve. Although it did take him long to fly it was true to Superman's origin. He originally was able to leap buildings in a single bound then years later was written with the ability to fly.

Chills when the theme played:

What is it with the Brandon Routh Superman costume? Is it made of some special fabric that prevents the user from throwing a punch?

What is it with the Brandon Routh Superman costume? Is it made of some special fabric that prevents the user from throwing a punch?

Back
Top Bottom