Smart people drink (and smoke) more

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Brandology

Its saying that people who know how to have a good time and enjoy themselves are smarter.

Nope. 
laugh.gif
you must be the life of every party...

Sounds about right, George Bush did coke and did his fair share of drinking and he became President.

Sounds about right, George Bush did coke and did his fair share of drinking and he became President.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

College.

i have heard that people with some post HS education are more likely to smoke marijuana. but i have nothing to back that up. ive just heard it used around campus a couple times.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

College.

i have heard that people with some post HS education are more likely to smoke marijuana. but i have nothing to back that up. ive just heard it used around campus a couple times.

Skimmed OP's post so I assume that "smart" people drink more because they are put under more stress no?

Skimmed OP's post so I assume that "smart" people drink more because they are put under more stress no?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I can believe it. Something happens to the psyche when you drink and smoke that, if you know how to properly use it, you can take advantage of it and tap into sides of yourself that you wouldnt otherwise. Or it might just enhance it.
Yes, I tap into my Casanova psyche...never fails. Haha, this is the best thing I've read all day

*high five* 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I can believe it. Something happens to the psyche when you drink and smoke that, if you know how to properly use it, you can take advantage of it and tap into sides of yourself that you wouldnt otherwise. Or it might just enhance it.
Yes, I tap into my Casanova psyche...never fails. Haha, this is the best thing I've read all day

*high five* 

Originally Posted by Ginzo

could be that excessive thought can be a burden on your mind that causes the brain to require a certain kind of rest.
smarter ppl tend to be more liberal instead of conservative
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

could be that excessive thought can be a burden on your mind that causes the brain to require a certain kind of rest.
smarter ppl tend to be more liberal instead of conservative
nerd.gif

I believe I saw a study that said the further you are from "average" the more likely you are to enjoy and use psychoactive drugs, including alcohol. Ive seen this to be true too, both the smartest and dumbest people are most likely to be down for whatever.

I believe I saw a study that said the further you are from "average" the more likely you are to enjoy and use psychoactive drugs, including alcohol. Ive seen this to be true too, both the smartest and dumbest people are most likely to be down for whatever.

Back
Top Bottom