Smart people drink (and smoke) more

Originally Posted by dro04yoo

Correlation does not always equal causation..

THIS!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ some of you drugies/drunkies running away with this. Dudes is gunna go into overdrive now
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dro04yoo

Correlation does not always equal causation..

THIS!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ some of you drugies/drunkies running away with this. Dudes is gunna go into overdrive now
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

didnt read all of it, but it doesnt seem like a rigorous scientific study. the correlation is pretty meaningless.

didnt read all of it, but it doesnt seem like a rigorous scientific study. the correlation is pretty meaningless.

5e7167563e2e99371f1d12df65d135b609d9b5ac_r.jpg

This "study" is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen all day. There are sooo many holes and there must have been so much skewed information. Don't believe this nonsense. If it matters, I
pimp.gif
regularly. *Kanye Shrug*

5e7167563e2e99371f1d12df65d135b609d9b5ac_r.jpg

This "study" is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen all day. There are sooo many holes and there must have been so much skewed information. Don't believe this nonsense. If it matters, I
pimp.gif
regularly. *Kanye Shrug*

These drugs do expand the mind if they host (prior to use) was permeable. If you are able to understand both the pros and cons of many of these drugs I do believe your mind expands. Atleast the capacity to absorb new information grows. Most responsible drug users are more open minded than the norm.

These drugs do expand the mind if they host (prior to use) was permeable. If you are able to understand both the pros and cons of many of these drugs I do believe your mind expands. Atleast the capacity to absorb new information grows. Most responsible drug users are more open minded than the norm.

i can believe this... all the wall streeters i work with are heavy drinkers and casually smoke pot. no implying that wall streeters have high iqs, however

i can believe this... all the wall streeters i work with are heavy drinkers and casually smoke pot. no implying that wall streeters have high iqs, however

Everyones different...I have a friend who is on full scholarship to the University of Wisconsin that is a complete pot head, while I have a friend who is a complete bum that is a pot head.
These studies are stupid. Its all about priorities.

Everyones different...I have a friend who is on full scholarship to the University of Wisconsin that is a complete pot head, while I have a friend who is a complete bum that is a pot head.
These studies are stupid. Its all about priorities.

Back
Top Bottom