SMH.. PRODIGY CALLIN JUST ABOUT EVERY RAPPER WACK, AND BACKS SOULJA BOY **VID**

[table][tr][td][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prodigy calls out a slew of rappers[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On his blog on HNIC2.com, Mobb Deep's Prodigy called out a slew of rappers and other gripes with the game.

"WHO THE $+!* REALLY LIKES ANY OF THESE OTHER RAP MU'****AS? YOU REALLY LISTEN TO FAT JOE? YOU REALLY LISTEN TO CASSIDY? SHEEK LOOCH? MAX-B? JIM JONES? CAM? BLACK EYED PEAS? LUPE FIASCO? TALIB KWALIB? RED CAFE? JOE BUDDENS? UNCLE MURDER? FROM THE EAST COAST TO THE WEST COAST AND ALL IN-BETWEEN, IT's TOO MUCH *!%$%+%$ TO NAME IT ALL, I MEAN THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND LETS BE FOR REAL HERE, ALL THAT #++% SUCK TO THE MAXIMUM POINT OF SUCKING. I FEEL BAD ABOUT PUTTIN CERTAIN NAMES OUT THERE CAUSE SOME OF THESE DUDES IS ACTUALLY COOL."

"JAY-Z AND NAS????? FIRST OFF NAS WAS ONE OF MY BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS. HE MADE ME BECOME A BETTER WRITER/SONG MAKER. AS FAR AS JAY-Z ,,,,HE GREW ON ME. BUT THE REALITY IS THAT THEY BOTH LET ME DOWN THE MINUTE THEY STARTED LYING AND TRYING TO FOOL THE PEOPLE INTO FOLLOWING THEM. THE REALITY IS THEY ARE BOTH MUSICAL PUNKS AND STREET PUNKS. I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR FOLLOWERS."

"WHO THE $+!* LISTENS TO SAIGON, TRU LIFE, KEITH MURRY OR ANY OF THIS HORRIBLE SORRY *!%$%+%$. $+!* IF THEY TRIED TO DISS ME OR NOT. IM NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS CAUSE IT'S DRAMA ,LETS ACT LIKE THE DRAMA NEVER HAPPENED FOR A SEC........ NOW PLEASE TELL ME WHO LISTENS TO SUCH TRASH?????? THERE SHOULD BE SOME TYPE OF WRITTEN AND MENTAL HEALTH EXAM TAKEN BEFORE YOU CAN BECOME A RAPPER....YO SOULJA BOY IS ORIGINAL, INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE AND I HEAR ALOT PEOPLE SAYING "that #++% is wack" MAN I RATHER LISTEN TO HIM THEN ALL OF THIS OTHER HOT GARBAGE, NOW IF SOULJA BOY CAN STAND THE TEST OF TIME? WE WILL SOON FIND OUT BUT AT LEAST HE WAS GOOD FOR A MOMENT."

"I READ A BLOG A WHILE BACK BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS CORNY !*# GROUP CALLED "little brother" AND IN THE BLOG HE WAS EXPRESSING HIS OPINION AND FEELINGS ABOUT MOBB DEEP AND MYSELF IN PARTICULAR (PRODIGY) HE WROTE ABOUT HOW WE FELL OFF AND HOW UPSET HE WAS ABOUT IT. WELL LOOK HERE MEMBER FROM little brother YOU AND YA little GROUP NEVER FELL ON so YA NEVER EVEN GONNA EXPERIENCE FALLING OFF."

For more prodigy ranting, watch the video below.
[/font]

[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

mobb deep did fall off and they fall in the categorizes of all the other people prodigy named well IMO I don't wanna listen to a prodigy album

and some of it was tru to an a certain degree.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ALL THAT #++% SUCK TO THE MAXIMUM POINT OF SUCKING[/font]
laugh.gif

didn't Homer Simpson say something similar to this?

why is my post grey?
nerd.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WELL LOOK HERE MEMBER FROM little brother YOU AND YA little GROUP NEVER FELL ON so YA NEVER EVEN GONNA EXPERIENCE FALLING OFF."[/font]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/font]

going to jail and clearing his head for 3 years is gonna be da best thing that ever happened to him.....

laugh.gif
he's talking all this !$+% because he knows, no rapper he mentioned will step tohim for about 3 years.

Why b suprised??? Dude has an album about 2 drop, thats wat rappers and labels do they start beefs cuz 4 sum reason its still good promotion... Look at wat itdid 4 fat joe over tha past couple of weeks

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

P is salty.

I'd be salty also if everyone tried making money off a craft i perfected. It waters down the quality of the music. That's why he says go paint astudio or something, there's different jobs in the industry-but everyone wants to rap.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
he's talking all this !$+% because he knows, no rapper he mentioned will step to him for about 3 years.

roll.gif
true story...clown *** N' P...its all good though cuz his musicgon be even more fire
pimp.gif

soulja boys music is the biggest piece of trash ever. its garbage in its purest form and i cant agree with anyone who supports him and his quest make kids dostupid !!$ gay dances and wear xxxl tees when they weigh 90lbs

This dude is a #%+!%*$ clown. It's no wonder he gets so much love in here. Look at him here.

Throwing shots on the internet at dudes that have ALREADY punched this dude is his face. I'm suppsoed to respect that?

And to whoever suggested that Prodigy "perfected" anything, get your mind right.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]little brother YOU AND YA little GROUP NEVER FELL ON so YA NEVER EVEN GONNA EXPERIENCE FALLING OFF.[/font]
roll.gif
roll.gif
got em!

as a fan, why do i expect an artist/s to continue to operate within a specific niche overtime. it's like fans hate on wu tang for changing up their steelto a certain degree, same thing with the mobb. and i was guilty of that, guilty of being a narrow minded pion.
[/font]

Prodigy is an idiot but this was HILARIOUS!

Dude said, "Go do drugs....go paint a house or something"
roll.gif

Also
laugh.gif
at the stuff he said bout Little Brother.

Back
Top Bottom