SMH Stalker Check FB

wait so it just gives you the top 64 people who visit your page? or is it the last 64? i had some major surprises on mine

So it's people who talk to you the most, I don't get how that is stalkerish, I could see if they showed profile views.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i just peeped this today

nothing unexpected

top were ex-gf's, & friends, nothing weird at all.

damn i had 6 girls that i've wanted to smash in my top 15. it'd be nice if they showed profile views though

Hold up what is it that they show I don't get it
laugh.gif

I got like 10 females I am trying to smash in my top 20, but I think it is based interaction, not views.

^
nah that can't be it cause i had 2 girls i never talk to/interact with on fb in my top 5

as I expected. This chick I know that likes me. Scary. One chick i've been wanting to smash for a good year now though.

Hold up...does this show up in the whole news feed thing if you add it? It's a little sketchy either way.

Half of them are my friends girls
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

1 I am in love with, and no exes cause I deaded them all as facebook friends
pimp.gif

Did they really need a top 64 though?
laugh.gif

My number 1 stalker is the number 1 girl that I want to smash.
pimp.gif

Someone explain the significance of this information!
nerd.gif

Just something that's fun...
Add this application to your profile and it will display the person picture and name of the person viewing your profile with the line... WAS HERE!!! (including you)

Privacy Note:This application will not allow users to view who visited their profiles. thats against facebook privacy rules.

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
-The purpose is to FREAKOUT your friends. esp secret admirers & stalkers. (**,)
-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
- Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks
frown.gif
but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.

Back
Top Bottom