SMH Stalker Check FB

How does one delete applications ?
laugh.gif

what the heck, on the special permissions page i say "don't allow" to both but then it never loads...

Originally Posted by acidicality

what the heck, on the special permissions page i say "don't allow" to both but then it never loads...

If you click 'dont allow,' the app doesnt get put into your profile. You have to allow it to have access to anything on your page.

soooo I used it and saw a Female NT as my #18 then I clicked hers and found out I'm here #1
eyes.gif

EDIT
Originally Posted by bjamez20

Team Stalker Check
Now we are smashing
lol We already got a team stalker for awhile

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

soooo I used it and saw a Female NT as my #18 then I clicked hers and found out I'm here #1
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just showed this to my friend and he was all "this cant be right, i'm #1 on 7 peoples"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The girl I like is #5 on my list
laugh.gif
and a few others I sorta think might right behind. I do kinda question the "method" they use to find this stuffout though...

yea i think it's just wall posts+tagged pics, comments, etc. etc. or at least, that's what it should be i think...#4 on mine is someone who tagged mein some photos recently...iono tho. my self-fulfilling prophecy is that the girl i like is somewhat stalkin me
laugh.gif
, i click on her profile a lot but i'monly like #11 on hers hmm haha

Originally Posted by acidicality

yea i think it's just wall posts+tagged pics, comments, etc. etc. or at least, that's what it should be i think...#4 on mine is someone who tagged me in some photos recently...iono tho. my self-fulfilling prophecy is that the girl i like is somewhat stalkin me
laugh.gif
, i click on her profile a lot but i'm only like #11 on hers hmm haha
The girl you like is #5 eh? Get at that son!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

haha is this app legit? idk bout this haha maybe i should stalk the $@$ outta some1 n see if i really pop up as #1

it would prove if the app works and also i'd look like a total creep so that's almost win-win

i've been checking where i'm ranked among other friends. i think the amount of visits to the friend's page factors in.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Just something that's fun...
Add this application to your profile and it will display the person picture and name of the person viewing your profile with the line... WAS HERE!!! (including you)

Privacy Note:This application will not allow users to view who visited their profiles. thats against facebook privacy rules.

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
-The purpose is to FREAKOUT your friends. esp secret admirers & stalkers. (**,)
-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
- Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks
frown.gif
but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.

I think y'all missing the point.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Add this application to your profile and it will display the person picture and name of the person viewing your profile with the line... WAS HERE!!! (including you)

Privacy Note:This application will not allow users to view who visited their profiles. thats against facebook privacy rules.

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
- Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks
frown.gif
but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.

mad.gif
ive been looking for this thing for the longest. and nowyou point this out

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Originally Posted by TheRav4

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
frown.gif
mad.gif
ive been looking for this thing for the longest. and now you point this out

nah that's for a different app. that one shows a picture of the person looking at your page and says "so and so was here" or something like that.but it only shows it to the other person, not to you.

Back
Top Bottom