SMH Stalker Check FB

Why is this 3 @#++%## pages and yet nobodys even posted a link on how to find this @#++%## app.?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I dont understand..so what does it do?
let you see who view your profile the most... something like that!

its not that good... i deleted it.

Thanks for the link--app didn't prove too much that I couldn't have guessed on my own from profile activity... good to see I am number one on mygirlfriend's page. That could have been bad.

Stats seem pretty legit. A couple nice surprises as well. Also hoping some people don't add this application for a while, until the heat dies down.
Good app.

laugh.gif
@ yall YNS dudes getting excited......app is a fraud

Thanks everyone for your questions and comments. The list is based on a number of factors, but real interactions (wall posts, likes, comments etc) areweighted heavily. The app considers the last 200 friend interactions - for most people this means visitors over the last month.

its a fraud

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Notifications are disabled for this application.' in/usr/www/users/netview/es/www/fbookapps/stalker/client/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:394 Stack trace: #0/usr/www/users/netview/es/www/fbookapps/stalker/client/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(257): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.notifi...',Array) #1 /usr/www/users/netview/es/www/fbookapps/stalker/index.php(286): FacebookRestClient->notifications_send('568399096', '

I installed it just to see who my 'stalkers' would be.

Then I uninstalled it.

That was kewl.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Just something that's fun...
Add this application to your profile and it will display the person picture and name of the person viewing your profile with the line... WAS HERE!!! (including you)

Privacy Note:This application will not allow users to view who visited their profiles. thats against facebook privacy rules.

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
-The purpose is to FREAKOUT your friends. esp secret admirers & stalkers. (**,)
-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
- Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks
frown.gif
but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.

So its fake.

Facebook should be the last ones to talk about privacy. You can find any member on Google if they didn't change their settings and they're allowingthird party companies to use Facebook users pics to sell their products w/o telling them. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom