SMH Stalker Check FB

who remembers the search bar trick? it let you see the top 5 ppl who visits you page in the search bar.

had to enter a lil code and it only lasted about a day before facebook caught on.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

There really are programs out there that let you see who visits your page though.
go on...........................................................................................

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

There really are programs out there that let you see who visits your page though.
go on...........................................................................................
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

nerd.gif

I doubt it, but who knows.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Just something that's fun...
Add this application to your profile and it will display the person picture and name of the person viewing your profile with the line... WAS HERE!!! (including you)

Privacy Note:This application will not allow users to view who visited their profiles. thats against facebook privacy rules.

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
-The purpose is to FREAKOUT your friends. esp secret admirers & stalkers. (**,)
-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
- Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks
frown.gif
but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.
I think y'all missing the point.
mad.gif
ive been looking for this thing for the longest. and now you point this out

nah that's for a different app. that one shows a picture of the person looking at your page and says "so and so was here" or something like that. but it only shows it to the other person, not to you.

wow smh

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Just something that's fun...
Add this application to your profile and it will display the person picture and name of the person viewing your profile with the line... WAS HERE!!! (including you)

Privacy Note:This application will not allow users to view who visited their profiles. thats against facebook privacy rules.

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
-The purpose is to FREAKOUT your friends. esp secret admirers & stalkers. (**,)
-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
- Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks
frown.gif
but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.
I think y'all missing the point.
mad.gif
ive been looking for this thing for the longest. and now you point this out

nah that's for a different app. that one shows a picture of the person looking at your page and says "so and so was here" or something like that. but it only shows it to the other person, not to you.

wow smh
What's the name of this app?

uh, u should already know who posts on your wall the most. this app doesn't tell you who visits your pae the most (just who posts/comments/likes yourstatus or whatever the most) whoopee doo

Back
Top Bottom