Smush Parker Officially Coming Back To LA

[table][tr][td]Clippers Sign Smush Parker[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Los Angeles Clippers today signed free agent guard William "Smush" Parker. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not released.

Parker appeared in nine games for the Miami Heat in 2007-08, averaging 4.8 points, 1.7 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game before he was waived by the Heat on March 10. Parker has played in 255 career NBA games and has career averages of 9.2 points, 2.8 assists and 2.5 rebounds per game.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
source

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Is Smush really better than Guillermo Diaz? Diaz already knows the Clippers system and he's more affordable.

Oh, maybe the Clips used up all the 10 day contracts they could give to Diaz. I think if you want a third 10 day contract you have to make them a paid rosterplayer for the rest of the season.

roll.gif
, people just dont learn, have fun LA

good riddance to him, he only played 9 games and the boneheaded plays this guy made were horrible

he'll prob have to find his own way here, drive cross country in the smushcalade, camping out in the backseat.

if they sign him April 10 vs Lakers...shoudl be good.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

why so much hate for smush? there are worse players in the NBA

There are worse players, but not many. Besides, you don't have to use collective judgment to defend or criticize a player. It's really ok to say"Smush, you blew it. You negotiated a contract. You failed to live up to it. You couldn't keep your focus on what you do for a living. Happytrails."

I honestly believe that Smush would not be a star player in the NBDL. Yes he is that bad. Plus his lack of motivation and on court tantrums make him terrible.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

he'll prob have to find his own way here, drive cross country in the smushcalade, camping out in the backseat.

if they sign him April 10 vs Lakers...shoudl be good.

laugh.gif
at the smushcalade. It gets me everytime

Time for me to hang it up as a Clipper fan... seriously.

After Smush left the Lakers I told my boy that if the Clippers were to ever sign him that I would burn all my Clipper gear and boycott games... what a damnshame.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

It's a shame this bum is in the league, when Dajuan Wagner has to play overseas.
Wagner actually is not playing overseas, he along with Travis Best was cut mid-season by one of the top teams in Poland for not producing like the teamhad hoped

Back
Top Bottom