Sneaker events in Seattle?

Hey what's up NT community. I'm from Tacoma WA and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any type of sneaker shows/events happening in Seattle or even Portland? It really seems like I never hear of anything happening like this but these cities seem large enough to hold sneaker shows or events. Well if anyone knows of anything let me know and I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Seattle and Portland blackball urban culture, because of this there's a very under-served market here, for Christ's sake the small hip-hop scene is so starved Riff Raff's show sold out here.

Anyway, if anyone's got the money to put one on there's money to be made.

I'm in tacoma also and events like these never happen round here. I think thers enough interest its just nobody has the balls to do it

Yeah, it definitely seems like there is enough interest locally to have something pop off and be successful, just no one has the guts exactly. There are small things up in Seattle but they are few and far between really. I went to the Seattle dunk exchange a couple weeks ago and it had a pretty nice turn out. Are there even any like, Facebook sneaker groups locally or anything like that? It seems like the interest is here, it's just the community and networking that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Yeah, it definitely seems like there is enough interest locally to have something pop off and be successful, just no one has the guts exactly. There are small things up in Seattle but they are few and far between really. I went to the Seattle dunk exchange a couple weeks ago and it had a pretty nice turn out. Are there even any like, Facebook sneaker groups locally or anything like that? It seems like the interest is here, it's just the community and networking that doesn't exist.
i totally agree there are undercover sneakerheads around here. just a few weeks ago NY/New Jersey i heard had a nice buy/sell/trade sneaker convention going on out there and i heard it was very successfull. we need that out here instead of gun shows and s###

i totally agree there are undercover sneakerheads around here. just a few weeks ago NY/New Jersey i heard had a nice buy/sell/trade sneaker convention going on out there and i heard it was very successfull. we need that out here instead of gun shows and s###
They should roll Pacific Northwest style and combine that S@#$, Gun and Sneaker convention... 

Back
Top Bottom