Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

cannot wait to get these.  i think theyre going to be my christmas present to myself
happy.gif

saw this on blogs a couple months back. anymore info on when these will drop? anyone have an idea on retail price?

In Store release information. Retail is $200 AUD

D  O  N  ‘  T     S  L  E  E  P    (in)!When: Saturday, November 23rd, 9am – 12pm.Where: Sneaker Freaker HQ, 13 Victoria Street, Fitzroy, 3065

Price: $200 AUD

Size: US 6 – US 13

regrading sizing I am hearing TTS or you can go up .5 size if you have wide feet.

Last edited:

In Store release information. Retail is $200 AUD

D  O  N  ‘  T     S  L  E  E  P    (in)!When: Saturday, November 23rd, 9am – 12pm.Where: Sneaker Freaker HQ, 13 Victoria Street, Fitzroy, 3065

Price: $200 AUD

Size: US 6 – US 13

regrading sizing I am hearing TTS or you can go up .5 size if you have wide feet.
Any word on online release?

Any word on online release?
did you even try looking up that information? its on the front page of their website...

Sneaker Freaker will release the shoes in our webshop on Saturday, November 23rd, whilst the Global in-store release date is Saturday, November 30th.

did you even try looking up that information? its on the front page of their website...

Sneaker Freaker will release the shoes in our webshop on Saturday, November 23rd, whilst the Global in-store release date is Saturday, November 30th.
I did but only Sneaker Freaker link. I saw 24-kilates has it on their home page but again... no info. trying to see what other online stores will get them. 

I did but only Sneaker Freaker link. I saw 24-kilates has it on their home page but again... no info. trying to see what other online stores will get them. 
It's £110.00 at Hanon on the 30th, which is about 10$ cheaper for US buyers. Need some damn US release info. 

these are lookin clean! don't know if ill be able to cop with all the heat coming out before the end of the month though.

From SNKR FRKR:

PRICE: $200

Launch: Launching from 9am  till 12pm  (lunchtime) out of the Sneaker Freaker HQ in Melbourne, Australia.

Online: Whatever pairs are leftover from the initial in house launch will then transfer onto the online store. Numbers on the online store are dependant on how many cats come and get them in-house, i can assure you though, the allocation online will be very very limited.

>> We have very limited sizes for the in-house launch saturday. It is merely our way to say thank you to our Melbourne SNKR FRKR family and Forums Family. If you cannot attend, the worldwide general release is only 7 days later with a much larger stock allocation at a range of retailers worldwide.

>>> Australian retailers launching November 30  include Highs and Lows (Perth) and Laced (Brisbane)

>>>> We do ship internationally, its generally 30-40$ dependant on weight.

Last edited:

From SNKR FRKR:

Launch: Launching from 9am  till 12pm  (lunchtime) out of the Sneaker Freaker HQ in Melbourne, Australia.

Online: Whatever pairs are leftover from the initial in house launch will then transfer onto the online store. Numbers on the online store are dependant on how many cats come and get them in-house, i can assure you though, the allocation online will be very very limited.

>> We have very limited sizes for the in-house launch saturday. It is merely our way to say thank you to our Melbourne SNKR FRKR family and Forums Family. If you cannot attend, the worldwide general release is only 7 days later with a much larger stock allocation at a range of retailers worldwide.

>>> Australian retailers launching November 30  include Highs and Lows (Perth) and Laced (Brisbane)

Thanks for info, I wonder which other worldwide stores will get them. Particularly in the US

From SNKR FRKR:

So if I'm understanding that correctly, they'll launch online at noon Aus time?

damn was gonna go for both pairs but with how much it converts to and the shipping i would be killed lol. i might just go for one color and hope i get lucky on the wider release for the other color. also idk about TTS i have the puma disc and i feel like .5 up would be better for those. ugh maybe tts for these 

damn was gonna go for both pairs but with how much it converts to and the shipping i would be killed lol. i might just go for one color and hope i get lucky on the wider release for the other color. also idk about TTS i have the puma disc and i feel like .5 up would be better for those. ugh maybe tts for these 
I'm feeling like after shipping and customs fees, it'll probably be 300 or so, and PYS has the OG colors for 300, so I'm fairly conflicted.

I'm feeling like after shipping and customs fees, it'll probably be 300 or so, and PYS has the OG colors for 300, so I'm fairly conflicted.
i would hope theres no customs fees. yeah those have been sitting up on the site forever.I feel like i should at least try for one color. i dont wanna regret it like the sohos where i didnt wanna pay overseas retail ugh, also im conflicted on sizing. 

also i cant seem to find the specific online release time. i have work saturday from am to 5pm est. so i have to plan this out fml 

also i cant seem to find the specific online release time. i have work saturday from am to 5pm est. so i have to plan this out fml 
Well if I understand everything correctly, they'll release their remaining pairs online at noon Melbourne time Saturday, which is actually 7PM CST on your Friday or 8PM for NY.   

Last edited:

i would hope theres no customs fees. yeah those have been sitting up on the site forever.I feel like i should at least try for one color. i dont wanna regret it like the sohos where i didnt wanna pay overseas retail ugh, also im conflicted on sizing. 

That's because they never resold for much more than retail (maybe $200 tops in Europe, but they were practically "unknown"/under the radar on this side of the Atlantic).

I bought a pair last year for $80; I did size down because I couldn't find a pair in my size (13); I had to take the insoles out in order to wear them, and even then they were still tight around the lace area, so I resold them for nothing more than what I paid for them (given that nobody wanted them). I would suggest going TTS.

The other thing I liked about those is the trinomic cushioning system: it is literally like walking on pillows. I found it much better than GEL and zoom air.

That's because they never resold for much more than retail (maybe $200 tops in Europe, but they were practically "unknown"/under the radar on this side of the Atlantic).

I bought a pair last year for $80; I did size down because I couldn't find a pair in my size (13); I had to take the insoles out in order to wear them, and even then they were still tight around the lace area, so I resold them for nothing more than what I paid for them (given that nobody wanted them). I would suggest going TTS.

The other thing I liked about those is the trinomic cushioning system: it is literally like walking on pillows. I found it much better than GEL and zoom air.
damn another person saying tts. im pretty sure i dont have wide feet but i feel like that sock liner makes them .5 up. unless i shouldnt be comparing this model to the puma dsic blaze. 

Back
Top Bottom