Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Yeah I missed out on end as well. Sounds like I'm out of luck. Anyone know anywhere else releasing them?

Four days later I finally received a shipping notification from SNS for my sz 9.5 Black Beast's!!! I thought for sure a cancellation email was on it's way. Getting them for the cheapest price possible and not having to deal with resellers is a double win in my book!

Finally got my shipping confirmation and tracking number from SNS. Shoes due to arrive early next week which is cool with me especially with SNS refunding the $25 shipping cost.

Really clean photos, fo****zles! They makes doves cry...

Yeap its up now for $280
They either didn't have full stock or the shoe is selling even at that price! Shipping price from there is the killer!
Shelf Life always has prices well above MSRP. Offsets their costs while still making a profit. Most shoes will sit, but they'll still sell the more limited items with ease. Most of the time, their prices are equal to or greater than market value so opting for something more local is preferred...

just for the sake of discussion (since this is technically a "forum")...

it's really not any different than saying (for example) "good luck" just prior to tip-off in the nba. and then post-game, win or lose, you would say "congrats" to the team members that came out on top. now just apply it to the sneaker game (or whatever you want to call it), and it makes sense.

but then again, there are some folks that take sports/competition very seriously, and consider their opponents straight up as enemies, so...i can understand some that never congratulate the victors (don't personally agree with it, but i get it)...
My condolences to the latter group (and the parents that raised them)

Thanks for the shelflife tip whoever originally said be on the look out. I copped both colorways in sz 10. From sneaker freaker the price was going to be 250 I believe people said and SNS was 230. So not that much over their price. Shipping is what killed. 81 dollars... Thanks to everyone for the help.

Anybody know about the light versions of these? Any difference between versions? Where are they being sold?

Thanks for the shelflife tip whoever originally said be on the look out. I copped both colorways in sz 10. From sneaker freaker the price was going to be 250 I believe people said and SNS was 230. So not that much over their price. Shipping is what killed. 81 dollars... Thanks to everyone for the help.
SNS was 129.

I got 1 from SF and one from SNS. 

I need that great white to release a few more times. Been super busy with thanksgiving holidays over the past week and missed out on everything.

Feature in Las Vegas is releasing em in store on Sunday. They said they will release any left over pairs via Instagram.

I need that great white to release a few more times. Been super busy with thanksgiving holidays over the past week and missed out on everything.
I know how you feel. I lucked out today with shelflife so check their if they have your size. I wish you luck and if I hear anything will post here. Everybody's help here helped me cop today.

Back
Top Bottom