Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

0.5 size up shouldn't be necessary. I went down a full size (13 to 12) and I could still get my foot in. IMO, TTS or .5 down should be alright depending on the width of your feet.

Ahh idk if im gonna be able to get these. Just kinda short on money i thought i saved up more. This is terrible :frown: hopefully next weeks release I'll be able to get them

Ahh idk if im gonna be able to get these. Just kinda short on money i thought i saved up more. This is terrible
frown.gif
hopefully next weeks release I'll be able to get them
SekureD just posted on his Instragram. Said there's only 100 of each color, comes with this packaging. Absolute fire.

They're up in the shop. Looks like it's 271AUD (250USD) shipped per pair. Really wanted the black but it's sold out in my size. Not sure if I'm willing to shell out 250 for the white. 

Last edited:
Picked-up the whites. After seeing the black colorway with real shark skin, the lower-end model didn't look nearly as nice or unique. Plus, I have more than enough black uppers with white midsoles. Throw that in with everything else releasing tomorrow & I need to start budgeting as I've bought more than enough this week. Haha!

Came out to just over $255 Shipped for me. Have the black pair in my cart as well, but I'm letting them go...

Last edited:
Picked-up the whites. After seeing the black colorway with real shark skin, the lower-end model didn't look nearly as nice or unique. Plus, I have more than enough black uppers with white midsoles. Throw that in with everything else releasing tomorrow & I need to start budgeting as I've bought more than enough this week. Haha!

Came out to just over $255 Shipped for me. Have the black pair in my cart as well, but I'm letting them go...
Yeah this had me 180 and instacopping the white. 

As much as I favor the black, you're right, they end up being far less unique. 

For $250 they can keep that ****.

Cz let's be real, if Sneaker Freaker didn't attach their name would there even be a thread? The 93 OG Discs, which look as good, just hit shelves for a hundred bucks cheaper and ain't noooobody checking for them.

^Sick photo of the Great Whites...

In regards to the black colorway, you truly can't go wrong as it's a much more complementary color. However, I just wanted to add something to my collection that differentiated itself. In most photos; the black pair looks great, but I've seen the 1st release in-person & a lot of the details are drowned-out by the solid black upper. The real shark skin black colorway is another story though...

Black Beasts made with real shark skin
View media item 665451
Black Beasts made with nubuck
View media item 665453
On-feet:
View media item 665454View media item 665455

i have no black shoes so the black was of course my choice. wish i could get both but spending over 500 bucks for 2 shoes aint my thing right now haha. i almost regret spending the 250+ on the pair but i love the whole packaging 

Last edited:
had the black beasts in my cart and then they sold out.. took to long thinking about it.. oh well

its hitting me now how much i just spent on these. still cheaper then the PYS price though ugh

i have no black shoes so the black was of course my choice. wish i could get both but spending over 500 bucks for 2 shoes aint my thing right now haha. i almost regret spending the 250+ on the pair but i love the whole packaging 
Agreed. I just bought a PS4, XBOX One & a couple of runners this week so I was contemplating passing on these, but I couldn't...

kinda glad they're out of my size in the Great Whites or else I would've copped
Not sure of #s, but you can try for the international release this coming week. Might be in-store only. However, you never know...

damn, so sexy. But that price is a turn off
I agree. It's certainly up there, but this is about the lowest I've seen them compared to their initial resale price(s) from the 1st batch...

had the black beasts in my cart and then they sold out.. took to long thinking about it.. oh well
I'm sure you can snag them on the next go around once they release at other boutiques...

Seriously the packaging is fuego. 

View media item 665482
:smokin

its hitting me now how much i just spent on these. still cheaper then the PYS price though ugh
I think PYS has the 1st release models. I remember there was a discoloration issue with the midsole for the black colorway...

Pic dump, posted about a third of their launch photos. Seems black was the predominant choice for most of the buyers (obviously), but both are look great. 

My rational behind being ok with the price after customs, is that if there was a US retailer that I was going to buy from, it ultimately would have been Kith. At which, Kith would charge my NY state Sales tax in addition to shipping and would get near the $250 point. I didn't want to go through the re-sall route which should be 300-350+. I'm just glad that I "secured" my pair. 

To end my year, I was hoping to land these, the Fieg NB 1600s and the Blake Red Jordan 1s. 

Agreed. I just bought a PS4, XBOX One & a couple of runners this week so I was contemplating passing on these, but I couldn't...
Not sure of #s, but you can try for the international release this coming week. Might be in-store only. However, you never know...
I agree. It's certainly up there, but this is about the lowest I've seen them compared to their initial resale price(s) from the 1st batch...
I'm sure you can snag them on the next go around once they release at other boutiques...
smokin.gif

I think PYS has the 1st release models. I remember there was a discoloration issue with the midsole for the black colorway...
yeah i know its the 1st release but is there really that much of a huge difference? thats what im saying though. same shoe sick packaging and still under that price. 

also these were 271 shipped for me :/

yeah i know its the 1st release but is there really that much of a huge difference? thats what im saying though. same shoe sick packaging and still under that price. 

Check the email, it'll say AUD. That's what I thought at first as well. Also, I believe the rest of the international releases are going to be instore only (could be wrong). 

Thanks for the release photos, Gabe!

My rational behind being ok with the price after customs, is that if there was a US retailer that I was going to buy from, it ultimately would have been Kith. At which, Kith would charge my NY state Sales tax in addition to shipping and would get near the $250 point. I didn't want to go through the re-sall route which should be 300-350+. I'm just glad that I "secured" my pair. 

To end my year, I was hoping to land these, the Fieg NB 1600s and the Blake Red Jordan 1s. 
Definitely understand where you're coming from in regards to factoring what's more convenient...

Agreed. I just bought a PS4, XBOX One
I know with my friend's black pair, the midsole yellowed whereas the Great Whites still look new. In regards to packaging, both of his have the standard red Puma box with the extra insoles & laces just placed inside. Sneaker Freaker really upped the presentation on this new batch so that yellowing issue may not be a problem anymore. Regardless, I still would've purchased had they used the new "green"/"eco-friendly" boxes, but the packaging is a nice touch...

Check the email, it'll say AUD. That's what I thought at first as well. Also, I believe the rest of the international releases are going to be instore only (could be wrong). 
oo man you just made my night haha. even if its 20 bucks still made me happy haha. so is the international release including here in the usa? and i might know someone in aus who might be able to hook me up hopefully 

Back
Top Bottom