Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Damn, I misread the time for NiceKicks and BurnRubbers : (

I need a sz 9.5 on both Great White and Black Beast. Anybody have any leads?

L after L ...

:frown:

edit***

Canada NT'rs check Livestock .... in store only

Last edited:

Hey Murky! We are both from Mass.. Hear anything back yet other than the shipping refund?
Sup Massbro. I actualy have not heard anything yet :frown:...still waiting
nerd.gif

so in the end for anyone that went tts, im gona guess if theyre a tad tight these will break in though right? they seem like they would. i have ds puma disc blaze coves and im afraid to those wont break in nicely and i should just go .5 up

so in the end for anyone that went tts, im gona guess if theyre a tad tight these will break in though right? they seem like they would. i have ds puma disc blaze coves and im afraid to those wont break in nicely and i should just go .5 up

Last edited:
Missed out on everything. Any other us sites? Also anybody got a sz.10 in either colorway? If so message me with how much?

Same, toast. Been watching since 12. This release was such a hassle. 

Last edited:
Damn, thanks for the response. Where do you guys get updates from End? Their IG and Twitter didn't mention anything about pushing the SF Puma Blaze release to today.

Last edited:
Damn, thanks for the response. Where do you guys get updates from End? Their IG and Twitter didn't mention anything about pushing the SF Puma Blaze release to today.
They buried it in a facebook post a few days ago, then changed their release info on their facebook. Then they said 8:00GMT release, but they didn't actually drop until about 9:15GMT 
mean.gif

Thanks for the update. I need to be more on top of these releases : (

Anywhere else releasing these?

I called Bait in Diamond Bar the 30th and dude had no idea what I was talking about. If anyone in the area is getting them, they will. I'd give them a ring if I were you since your'e a California resident. I imagine most of the shops getting them will keep it in-store only. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom