Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

Did anyone get lucky on overkill?? got my store confirmation and paypal receipt but havent received any shipping information and my order is still processing

Missed out on end because EST time that was about 3 - 4:15 am. Any size 10 in either colorway? Any other sites?

Just received shipping confirmation from SNS...Finally!
mean.gif
 Still waiting. Didn't even get a shipping refund like you guys. Really disappointed with how fast these guys operate. 

Just received shipping confirmation from SNS...Finally!
Congrats! I'm still waiting on shipping. I might have been about 30 seconds too slow judging on everyone's checkout time. I can't complain if it does happen though since I've been pretty lucky with other releases lately.

will never understand why people give congrats for sneaker pickups... 

don't take it personal..

just one of my many pet peeves associated with this interest 

don't take it personal..

For me it's about the win so yeah, I say "congrats"

don't take it personal..

just for the sake of discussion (since this is technically a "forum")...

it's really not any different than saying (for example) "good luck" just prior to tip-off in the nba. and then post-game, win or lose, you would say "congrats" to the team members that came out on top. now just apply it to the sneaker game (or whatever you want to call it), and it makes sense.

but then again, there are some folks that take sports/competition very seriously, and consider their opponents straight up as enemies, so...i can understand some that never congratulate the victors (don't personally agree with it, but i get it)...

I think the hype is wearing off on me. I just want the Great White now. But I still want the Red Sharktooth keychain and the black pouch from the Black Beast. Anybody willing to sell me theirs?

Last edited:
struck out everywhere on these great whites
frown.gif
any other stores releasing these online or is it just not meant to be?

s****y...just got a cancellation email from nicekicks for the black beasts..noooo. hope my great whites don't get canceled too

Missed out. Really gonna regret it. Kinda like the McFlys for me. I **** with the color so much. 

Are there going to be any other releases in the future for this? I got caught up with other releases and missed out.

Back
Top Bottom