Sneaker Youtubers. vol. lame or a positive to the "community"

Jesus Christ

sneaker collectors hate resellers, but they're sooooo annoying,
those rules are in place because how much they complain
From what I saw and the comments...They're all of the above and Nike Clearance is keeping them from eating 
roll.gif

Professor K and Kicksology was the reason I found NT. I used to be on that site 24/7 :smh: :frown:

Me too. I still read the reviews every now and then. Every now and then, I will search eBay for some of the higher rated shoes. Funny how the NT review section is mentioned here. I used to check the review section regularly, but it seems like ever since the move was made, that forum has been dead. Well, for a while before the move it was dying down too, since most of the threads were sizing questions.

That's why I mess with Nightwing2303 and KickGenius, they actually do performance reviews of shoes. Although I feel like KickGenius is going into a lot of unnecessary things, and trying to do too much. Props to them for doing bigger things, but I don't know if they are managing things right yet.

As for all the other YTers, I think they are just creating unnecessary hype for a lot of the shoes. Most of them post just for the sake of posting and showing off their pick ups. The ones that do provide shots of the shoes before release do not really give a lot of insight on the shoe itself. They say generic things about every release like "They hot!" "Don't sleep on these" "Quality on these is top notch" "They definitely fit true to size"

Back
Top Bottom