Sneakerheads in NY

Casting for a sneakerhead tv show geared toward younger male and females in the NYC metro area. PM me pics and your sneaker collection.

Casting for a sneakerhead tv show geared toward younger male and females in the NYC metro area. PM me pics and your sneaker collection.
laugh.gif

sup NYC
checking in.

Quick question, anybody know of any local shops that do custom painting? I have some ideas I might want executed, like painting the tongue on my foamposites but I want someone with the skills&knowledge to do it for me.

Thanks.

Checking in here, Lives in Forest Hills, Working on 34th st Midtown. I am a fashion art director in advertising (graphic design)... If you need someone to design for you, holla at me!

Fellas what's up I made this account a year ago even tho I always came on NT to look around and bought **** since back in 04
Been on SC since 2005
Gotta couple pairs of kicks im selling if anyone is interested located in the bx
Sz8 OG white/Blk xiii
And sz 7.5 stealth xx3
I have pics if you guys are interested

Hey guys I signed up for this site about 8 years ago in college didn't even know it still existed . But anyway I'm in NYC I have some hookups on exclusive sneaks . I can pretty much get any common sizes . No scams no BS willing to meet in public areas let me know sizes and shoes mainly Jordan's and foams no yeezys . Hit me with requests

Hey guys I signed up for this site about 8 years ago in college didn't even know it still existed . But anyway I'm in NYC I have some hookups on exclusive sneaks . I can pretty much get any common sizes . No scams no BS willing to meet in public areas let me know sizes and shoes mainly Jordan's and foams no yeezys . Hit me with requests
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's up fellas, I'm orginally from Cali. Moved here to Queens and working in Long Island as Marine Recruiter. If any of you or someone you know that has a question or that in interested feel free to drop a PM.. Long time sneaker head of course.

Peace.
BOLT55

Whatup doe.  Middle aged dork living in UES here wit the girl and kid working on Park Ave checking in.  Recently relocated the family here because my job moved me.  Really just into buy some Jordans and other retros that I either had when I was younger, or never was able to get when I was younger.  Into the classic stuff, and dont really care much for the super rare stuff.  I am also into random finds that I will cop just because they seem like a good deal.  Would love to know any random spots that might have random retros that 90% of people dont care for.  Looking forward to checking out the Nike Clearance in Flushing.  

Hey all -- Different TV show, different person from 2015, but am currently casting for a sneakerhead digital / tv show (think Facebook) geared toward younger male and females in the NYC metro area. If you, or know someone who is willing to buy and/or sell and/or trade and/or have must-haves, big collections, 1 of a kinds, prototypes, friends and family pairs, etc., please PM me what you or they'd be wanting to buy, sell, or show off!

915D9FAA-D27C-4FB7-93B7-74AFF9B5ADE6.png

Info on flyer

Posted @withrepost • @thelotrade LOTRADE 7 in full effect March 10th 12p-6pm at zanger hall. This show will be dedicated to the the memory of the late great notorious BIG. As always there will be giveaways,music , Dj battle and much much more. Special guest bartender @lacolombiana193 making sure your drinks are on point..Hourly giveaways by the one and only @polosince92_contestman. All day coverage by the fellas at @thasessiontv polotics as usuaLL!!!!!@mathpher7 and @darkydark5 !!!!Save the date!!! TICKETS $20 -$25 at the door.VENDORS SPECIAL PRICE THIS YEAR $100... inquire for more details...Please share @polostore @milkd23_team_lo @iamrizz_axelrod @lo.barksdale @teamlo_1967 @treblo67 @labronx_james @rljewelry @mathper7 @lilcease @darkydark5 @myfabolouslife @ayaksunlo @lay_out_kings @thereal_king42 @had_lo1977 @bkpolokid79 @pinkpolo12517 @classic_90z_rlpc @biggunzbk @blessed_40_ @prancelo247 @negus718 @willies_vintage_lo @vintagelements @timeless_product @thirstinhowlthe3rd @blakeloington @thasessiontv @vidasworld @vic_4_life23 @bkpolokid79 @mizzdjteetee @dj5stacks @djhithardercarter @therealdjheemz @slimlou_teamfresh_ @polovibes92 @polopirata @tyanna810 @lilcease @lilkimthequeenbee @retropolocollectors @complex

Attachments

• DF86CB6C-5909-455C-8A96-F40ED1C0C96A.png
    DF86CB6C-5909-455C-8A96-F40ED1C0C96A.png
    428 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom