Sneakerheads VS Sellers

Great definitions

noob

just stop it. Grumpy retired veterans in here flame on

Great definitions

noob

just stop it. Grumpy retired veterans in here flame on

This man saying he got his DMP and FTLOTG for dirt cheap yet hes selling them on his sig for profit.

This man saying he got his DMP and FTLOTG for dirt cheap yet hes selling them on his sig for profit.

i havent got around to wearin all of my shoes yet, but all of them will be worn
as far as selling shoes, i've sold a few...thats cuz my change was strange
but i buy what i want/like to wear them, not to collect dust
never seen so many folks who rather stock a shoe til i came to NT (ages ago)

i havent got around to wearin all of my shoes yet, but all of them will be worn
as far as selling shoes, i've sold a few...thats cuz my change was strange
but i buy what i want/like to wear them, not to collect dust
never seen so many folks who rather stock a shoe til i came to NT (ages ago)

havoc11 wrote:
dunno if anyone made this kind of thread before but it seems relevant. what side are you on? what is your opinion?
what i mean by a sneakerhead is the kind of people who buy shoes for their own collection. even then we can further break it down. people who buy and never wear. or people who buy and wear every shoe they have. versus the sellers, people who buy massive amounts of the limited/gr/quickstrike/etc shoes and resell for tons of money.

me personally, other than the DMP and the FTLOTG shoes that i dont want, (got for dirt cheap) i wear everyone of my shoes. what about you guys?

havoc11 wrote:
dunno if anyone made this kind of thread before but it seems relevant. what side are you on? what is your opinion?
what i mean by a sneakerhead is the kind of people who buy shoes for their own collection. even then we can further break it down. people who buy and never wear. or people who buy and wear every shoe they have. versus the sellers, people who buy massive amounts of the limited/gr/quickstrike/etc shoes and resell for tons of money.

me personally, other than the DMP and the FTLOTG shoes that i dont want, (got for dirt cheap) i wear everyone of my shoes. what about you guys?

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

if u read what i wrote. 

if u read what i wrote. 

Originally Posted by havoc11

if u read what i wrote. 
i read what you wrote doggy. "That i dont want"

Troll thread in disguise of a sell thread in disguise of a noob thread in disguise of a I wish you would get out of here thread.

/thread

if u read what i wrote. 

Troll thread in disguise of a sell thread in disguise of a noob thread in disguise of a I wish you would get out of here thread.

/thread

if u read what i wrote. 

/thread

Mind = Blown

We are like 5 layers deep right now

if u read what i wrote. 

/thread

Mind = Blown

We are like 5 layers deep right now

50095_1042830034_577377_n.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom