Sneakers SHOPPING/ Clothing

Hello NT!
I'm moving to U.S soon and I will no longer have to bear that stupid shipping fee for my sneakers all the way to Vietnam anymore! I would really like to take this opportunity to find as many "steals" as I can. What do you guys think are some of the best online stores for shopping for shoes/clothing in the U.S  if you guys don't mind sharing? Or is ebay still the best option out there? 

Thanks!

Solesupremacy.com and eBay.

Welcome to the US! Where will you be moving to? I'm sure we can point you in the direction to a few local stores in your area.

No offense, but ssh seeing your in Vietnam, you'd think you shouldnt pay additional charges right.

Thanks for all the input guys. I will be studying in Bradley University, Peoria, about 2 hours from Chicago. I can spot fakes but I often get a lot of help from NT as well. I usually have to bear up to 40$ worth of shipping charge to get my goods to VN. Only 18 btw and studying on a scholarship so every penny saved is ever penny earned.

Why don't you check out the sneaker spots in the Chicago area?

Your question is super general.

Why don't you check out the sneaker spots in the Chicago area?

Your question is super general.

Just join the go to the Nike Retro thread and wait for something you like to be posted and do phone orders from the Nike Outlet.

There's a lot of SneakerHeads in the chi so just stay posted with the Sneaker community there and see if you can do pickups/trades

Back
Top Bottom