SNL Newest Cast Member

His stand up aint bad at all. Hope he expands in to not just impersonations. His other stuff in between wasn't bad.

His stand up aint bad at all. Hope he expands in to not just impersonations. His other stuff in between wasn't bad.

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the Dipset portion.

Hopefully now that Will Forte is gone, a lot of the problems will fix themselves. That guy was just NOT funny.

Peace,
J

Hopefully now that Will Forte is gone, a lot of the problems will fix themselves. That guy was just NOT funny.

Peace,
J

SNL isn't that bad right now, of course it's not what it used to be but it damn sure ain't as bad as MadTV got.

SNL isn't that bad right now, of course it's not what it used to be but it damn sure ain't as bad as MadTV got.

I must be in the minority here, I like SNL and disagree with what's said about the current cast.

I must be in the minority here, I like SNL and disagree with what's said about the current cast.

Back
Top Bottom