Snow day APPRECIATION!!!!

Love these, even though it was a half day today, but I have to shovel the driveway
mad.gif

Wind + Snow + Cold = No fun

Can't wait until I'm done with the driveway in like an hours, because it is COD4 all day until The University of North Carolina Tar Heels play duketonight.

I'm still waiting for a snow day here in Philly, its February and 68 degrees outside right now. I'm not complaining though I'm a fan of warmweather

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I will shovel your driveway if you come take my Econ and Stats mid-terms for me.

It's already done, only took me an hour, WITH a snowblower
grin.gif

Should have taken some before/after pics
laugh.gif

23...you gotta be in Lawrence.

Anyways snow day is def. appreciated. First day off due to weather in over a year here at KU.

Originally Posted by langfor5

23...you gotta be in Lawrence.

Anyways snow day is def. appreciated. First day off due to weather in over a year here at KU.

laugh.gif
K-State has school

unappreciated

I still gotta work today and we missed a half day
indifferent.gif

and the fact that we are already in the whole for time, the more days we (seniors) miss, the more they may push back graduation date.

Yeah they're awesome! They don't have enough at my campus, it's ridiculous up there...

Originally Posted by phateone

I'm still waiting for a snow day here in Philly, its February and 68 degrees outside right now. I'm not complaining though I'm a fan of warm weather

same but if we don't use them they let us get them at the end of the year

Back
Top Bottom