snow driving sucks

it's the worst. especially on unplowed roads. i got into an accident on new years eve because of this mess, man.. driving a 2 door ftl.

last year was in a crazy storm driving up to big bear with almost zero visibility and the road completely covered in snow and ice. my homie was driving hishonda element like a fool. me and my boy ask him to slow down a bit cuz we feel like we gonna die and he turns around to justify his driving by saying"i'm only driving the speed limit"

needless to say he got the
indifferent.gif
from us
will never ride with dude again

went snowboarding last season during snowstorm and some punk kid in neon pants cuts me off on the slopes.... 3 hours later on the drive home on I-93 south andI see dude on side of the road with his car in a multi-car accident... karma.... you ride like that = you drive like that

I've had no problems driving in snow. I actually have a lot of fun doing so.

Originally Posted by cberr

unappreciated. gah i go down a hill to a stop sign and start sliding. that is the scariest %!+@ ever. im just yelling f f f to myself while trying to pump the breaks, which ultimately fails then i get out in the middle of the street and thank the lord there arent any cars there. happened to me twice today smh head bout had a got damn heart attack....

twice

Braking with your engine by downshifting helps a lot. I usually stay in 2nd when the streets in my neighborhood are bad.

Back
Top Bottom