Snow?

damn this is crazy. saw a couple accidents over by where i'm staying.

be safe out there fellas!
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

I actually think that hill is probably clear with it being by the hospital and all and normally being fairly busy.

I hope all this snow/cold is gone by nest week. Im not built for it. This aint Chicago or Minneapolis. I mean c'mon...Im wakin up to temperatures in the teens. The TEENS. That just wont do. The way I feel right now, if i could afford it, I'd move to Phoenix-and I hate the heat. Im realizing though that I think I hate this cold @#%$ weather even more. Its 3:05 and Im still cold! I have to walk back up to 3rd avenue in a lil over an hour and Im already pissed about it.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

I got new tires today during my lunch break, had em siped too. Im thinking i might risk that hill now.

Mannie, you still aint on 4 wheels yet?
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

nah.....I've been BS'n on gettin a car for right now. I've got so many irons in the fire right now that I keep putting it off. I think once I get back from Vegas I'll be back rollin. Truth be told, aside from this cold weather, I kinda like bussin it. Even when I do get my new car, I may still bus to work, and just drive at night or on the weekends. I find Im way less stressed out.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

man, why does it always have to snow when im at work...
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

there's still mostly icy roads in redmond area...and UW seattle never seems to close...*sigh*

Team Pacific Northwest​

football again at benson around twoish for all you kent people

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom