SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

BF80CF04-2BF0-40DD-9A97-C03845214828.jpeg

FE61E6BA-9BF8-4425-A4D2-9A3A0E38F29F.jpeg
Yea she bad bad

I honestly think the Leon vs Manboy thing is gonna turn in an unexpected way to where Leon and Manboy become cool/allies. Idk why but just the way they were instantly pitted against one another I just see some conflicting situation, like an altercation and Manboy is gonna have to save Leon's *** and they are gonna become tight. Remember it started out with three of them, Franklin, Leon, and Kevin. I think Manboy is gonna be that truly trusted third in due time.

I'm not sure about the direction of Leon and Manboy, I hope Leon doesn't get jealous.

- Andre getting more and more lame. Creeping closer and closer to that "side".

- White dude tried to send the goons at Franklyn. :lol:

- That CIA dude saying everybody is expendable and how nobody would believe them if they went public really shows how they can do/have done whatever they want and most of the public is gullible enough not question the system.

who is shon shon to Franklin tho? his cousin?

He ain't gonna take kindly to her getting jumped.

I don’t think she related to Franklin, them might have been her people who spot got raided in that bust when Leon had to pop the young dude.

Andre should have helped her with her hands instead of just using a gun

And he's ****in up with his daughter

She's about to be a fiend :smh:

Last edited:
Damn Mel...she only had one day left.

Don't like the way Avi looked at Franklin on his way out after giving him the info.

Reed was looking at him in a similar fashion after their talk in the diner.

Andre getting pressed just like any other black man in that city. Then the cops just release and laugh at him. Naive as hell thinking he gonna change anything from the inside. And his partner was useless in finding out where Franklin stayed lol.

Andre got enemies on all sides. I'm interested in seeing where his story goes.

That Lucia storyline better be wild since they keep bringing it up.

I started swinging at the air once Mel took a hit of that rock. Cant be too mad though because we saw it coming from the coke usage.
Would have been clean if Frank had those cops that stopped Andre on payroll instead of it being a racial thing.
Need to get my money up so I can own a club or some sort of business. Would be nice to freak beautiful chicks in a place you not only make money in, but also own.

Tonight's episode was slow, but since S4 got green-lighted (Let's Go!), you can tell the main purpose was to put more depth in Franklin's arc. This is the first time they have really explored Franklin's knowledge that Teddy was CIA etc since the S2 finale.

Damn Mel...she only had one day left.

Don't like the way Avi looked at Franklin on his way out after giving him the info.

Reed was looking at him in a similar fashion after their talk in the diner.

Andre getting pressed just like any other black man in that city. Then the cops just release and laugh at him. Naive as hell thinking he gonna change anything from the inside. And his partner was useless in finding out where Franklin stayed lol.

Andre got enemies on all sides. I'm interested in seeing where his story goes.

That Lucia storyline better be wild since they keep bringing it up.

Good points here. With Mel, I'm interested to see what happens. If she dies, how is it going to impact the main storyline?
Really want to see how they play it.

Avi or Reed might do something with Franklin on the finale, don't see them rushing through a turn like that with only a few episodes left.

I checked IMDB for Lucia and she is not shown as a character for S3, so don't think she will be seen. :lol:
But I hope she's not gone forever!

PO

Knew the Mel Crackhead turn was coming when she did that bump episodes ago...but for a minute I thought the show was setting her up to get murked at the end the way they paced it.

Last edited:
Avi or Reed might do something with Franklin on the finale, don't see them rushing through a turn like that with only a few episodes left.

I checked IMDB for Lucia and she is not shown as a character for S3, so don't think she will be seen. :lol:
But I hope she's not gone forever!

PO

Damn, I just checked it out and there's only 2 more episodes this season?

The next two are probably gonna be really crazy.

And knowing that, I'm sure Lucia will be back next season although her/Gustavo's storyline isn't nearly as interesting as the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom