magnums??
roll.gif

will post pics when I'm off work!
Oops wrong recipient
roll.gif

i'm pretty sure he's from VA
You got it
pimp.gif

Thats a classy move right there; but what are your intentions of doing this? Took hook up fellow Nters, dboy guilty conscience, stealing at 7-11? No matterwhat the reason is, that's still great that your out there giving and trying to help others out. Just make sure your fam is ok first!

dang.. i was trolling when that thread first started.. i was debating on asking for something, but i was too lazy to log in. i prolly could of got some freegummies. i hate myself.

How did I miss this???
I hope someone else is just as generous

But why are you giving back??
Just curious

He sent me $80 so I could celebrate Mother's Day with my mom. PM him y'all. I wasn't originally part of the 1st 20 but he has a big heart!
2ymwyvs.jpg

Nipx is lebron james!!. Nipx can you send me an autograph? Nothing more nothing less, your kindness is good enough
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

He sent me $80 so I could celebrate Mother's Day with my mom. PM him y'all. I wasn't originally part of the 1st 20 but he has a big heart!
2ymwyvs.jpg
Wow. Thats incredible
eek.gif
pimp.gif

2ymwyvs.jpg
This is epic!
eek.gif

2ymwyvs.jpg
eek.gif
Wow. Major props to nipxd

I pm'ed you Nipxd. You are the coolest NTer ever. I wish I can be as selfless and giving as you are. For some reason its just not in me, but seeing stufflike this actually makes me want to give more. Good job.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Wow. Thats incredible
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Word. Nipx this is one of the nicest things I've seen anyone do, not for just a stranger, but an entire group of strangers!

How long you goin away for?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Santi Claus!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nah props though....not sure NT'ers are the most deserving of folks
laugh.gif
but thats anice thing to do all the same
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

What part of VA are you in?