So Cam &nd Juelz not speaking over Robitussin ?

chi ill

Banned
http://www.thisis50.com/p...w-xxl-camron-claims-juelz

I found an excerpt where Cam'ron claims he stopped speaking to Juelz because of his addiction to syrup and getting high. When asked about his andJuelz Santana's relationship, here's what Cam had to say:

"I knew him since he was 15 years old. He stayed with me for a while. Like, that was my man. That was my littledude. But he started drinking sizzurp. You understand what I'm saying? He was getting high. And we smoke enough weed. Why are we drinking Robitussin? Andwe're not sick. You got to the studio, he got 100 Hawaiian Punches mixed with Robitussin, swerving. We're not from Houston…..

It's not a New York Thing. And when you get caught up on that- and you know, I called his mother about it. I asked her about it. She know about it. Shesaid she was asking him to stop. I called the people that were in his circle. They'd say, "Nah, Cam, it ain't that much. It's just a littlebit." That's like saying you only smoking a little bit of crack. So, at the end of the day, I stopped speaking to him…"

?

Dang Elz on that lean
smh.gif

Been hanging round Weezy too much.

im not even suprised about the news after lines like "im flyer than a ostrich" i knew he had to be on something

IM NOT SURE BOUT THIS

BUT REMEMBER HE GOT PULLED OVER WITH OVER 1,000 RANCHERS IN A SOCK ....

LIKE %%* COME ON JUELZ ....

IN A SOCK HIDING IT LIKE A BASEHEAD

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

"I knew him since he was 15 years old. He stayed with me for a while. Like, that was my man. That was my little dude. But he started drinking sizzurp. You understand what I'm saying? He was getting high. And we smoke enough weed. Why are we drinking Robitussin? And we're not sick. You got to the studio, he got 100 Hawaiian Punches mixed with Robitussin, swerving. We're not from Houston…..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the more details that come out the more Cam is lookin like a real dude, the more these cats looks liike fools.

'We not from Houston', but you come out with a line called 'Sizzurp'?

Hmmm....

Im not doubting Elz is on it, Im sure he is, a lot of N's is nowdays...but that prolly aint why they aint coo no more.

As a dude from Texas i've never heard or seen anyone mix Hawaiian Punch and Robitussin in my life lol. Good luck to him on that though.

definitely been chilling with lil wayne too much. is this why i can't feel my face never released? dudes were too busy curing their colds?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

They'd say, "Nah, Cam, it ain't that much. It's just a little bit." That's like saying you only smoking a little bit of crack. So, at the end of the day, I stopped speaking to him…"
roll.gif

KILLA!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

As a dude from Texas i've never heard or seen anyone mix Hawaiian Punch and Robitussin in my life lol. Good luck to him on that though.
Sounds like the poor man's version of what you guys are doing.

Good. Why an artist of Cam's caliber ever even worked with trash like Juelz...
indifferent.gif

Because there was a point (before 2004) when Juelz actually rapped about something, and made it sound nice. TypicalHarlem flow, but he had a unique style and approach. People don't realize how well Cam, Juelz, and Jim complemented each other through theremusic...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

indifferent.gif

Because there was a point (before 2004) when Juelz actually rapped about something, and made it sound nice. Typical Harlem flow, but he had a unique style and approach. People don't realize how well Cam, Juelz, and Jim complemented each other through there music...
Considering Cam's older work it is still a huge step down. Listen to CoC's greatest hits album then listen to him and juelz/jenny and youwill see what I mean.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

indifferent.gif

Because there was a point (before 2004) when Juelz actually rapped about something, and made it sound nice. Typical Harlem flow, but he had a unique style and approach. People don't realize how well Cam, Juelz, and Jim complemented each other through there music...
Considering Cam's older work it is still a huge step down. Listen to CoC's greatest hits album then listen to him and juelz/jenny and you will see what I mean.

Where are you from?

Back
Top Bottom