so confused, are these WC3s Legit?

In theory couldnt some bootlegger just write that B on the size tag cause imho i think thats what happened here

Usually the b grade stamps are a red or blue 'B' with a circle around it. Never seen one like that..

Im with @from88til on this one ive never seen a B grade stamp like that either. Its usually alot bigger like it covers the whole size tag and circled as stated above from what ive seen on legit B grades

Last edited:
Post better pics of the back of the shoe and the lace holes and side view close-up.....

Im with @from88til on this one ive never seen a B grade stamp like that either. Its usually alot bigger like it covers the whole size tag and circled as stated above from what ive seen on legit B grades
not necessarily.. Ive seen Bs with straight marker Bs on them in various colors over the years.. its not ALWAYS a perfect stamp guys..

OP give me better pix and I can tell you for sure..

Usally a B grade will have a distinct factory flaw like a paint flaw somewhere.
Yea it is usually noticeable.. Sorry OP one last pics.. I need a good profile shot, and a straight shot from the front.. Did you get a box w them?.. this can also help us tell.

Still on the fence. They do look legit to me, maybe the flaw is the Eprint looking off or in the build. IDK.

Those are legit.

Tag checks out with the sizes correctly bolded and the Y3 doesn't reach beyond the black line.

As Timmy pointed out earlier, B stamps vary... I don't know if there's any set scheme for what color or stamp is used, but the shoes themselves are legit.

Here is a FAKE White Cement 3 tag.

Notice the sizes are only slightly bolder than the rest of the font, then look at how the Y3 goes past the black line...

Now here is an authentic tag from my own pair. Notice the sizes are a lot bolder and the Y3 sticks within the black line...

As you can see your tag is the same, go to eBay and look through the listings for WC 3s and you'll see the legit tags will match up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom