So FIFA 2009 is the GOAT Next-Gen Sports Game

n35gll.jpg

The only game which even gives it competition is FIFA 2008. I actually think all the major titles came around and put out quality products this year.

Madden 2009
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NBA 2K9/2K8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NHL ??? Haven't gotten to play one yet

But FIFA is head and shoulders above the rest. Game is amazing, it never gets old. It's the only game I play year round. This game actually makes people afan of the sport. I know dudes who never $$!*@% with soccer, started playing FIFA, loved the game, started playing it nonstop, and next thing you knowthey're tuning in heavy to EURO 2008.

It's truly one of the greatest sports games of all time, and when it comes to next gen games, it holds the crown.

And I'm the KING, if any peasants want to challenge me my PSN is tayravage23

that is all

been thinkin bout gettin this for thr 360 since it came out...it nice on 360 too?? does it have online season/ dynasty?

I agree 100%. what skill difficulty do you play on in single player? I was ready to say match until I saw you had a PSN
eyes.gif

let me guess you play with:

1. Man utd
2. Inter
3.Milan
4.Barca
5.Liverpool

anyways..... anybody with a 360 that wants to get smacked around and doesn't use those 5 teams hit me up......SupremeLItoNYC

Yea, it's nice but the only thing bothering me is that I was raised on PES/WE.
But now PES sucks...
I willing to challenge the King,I'll be online in ten minutes.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I agree 100%. what skill difficulty do you play on in single player? I was ready to say match until I saw you had a PSN
eyes.gif

1. Man utd
2. Inter
3.Milan
4.Barca
5.Liverpool

anyways..... anybody with a 360 that wants to get smacked around and doesn't use those 5 teams hit me up......SupremeLItoNYC

I usually play with real madrid and america
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I want to give this game a spin, but I'm not that big of a fan for soccer, and I hate falling for the NT hype too.
i didn't give two %#%% about soccer until I copped FIFA 08..now I watch more Barclays premier league and Serie a matches than NBA games

eyes.gif

1. Man utd
2. Inter
3.Milan
4.Barca
5.Liverpool

Valencia CF
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

David Villa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

1. Man utd
2. Inter
3.Milan
4.Barca
5.Liverpool

Yea the lack of diversity when online playing bothers me. I usually just match whatever level star my opponent is playing as.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

been thinkin bout gettin this for thr 360 since it came out...it nice on 360 too?? does it have online season/ dynasty?

I have it for both 360 and PS3 (XBL though) and I think it might even be a little bit better on 360 but it evens because of that damn control, only being ableto point the stick in 8 different directions limits your ability to make certain passes.

I want to give this game a spin, but I'm not that big of a fan for soccer, and I hate falling for the NT hype too.
i didn't give two %#%% about soccer until I copped FIFA 08..now I watch more Barclays premier league and Serie a matches than NBA games

If you don't want to become a fan I actually recommend you not play it
laugh.gif

Alright, I'll give it a spin next week and see if thats good.

YouMad and gunitg23, let me know when you're done, I can't be connected and view NT at the same time, ethernet FTL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom