So how do you get a girl to want to smash [UPDATE] what about Myspace Jumpoffs?

So NT i got a little bit of an issue, EVERYTIME i start talkin to a girl i wanna smash the girl always wants to get into a relationship. how do i solve thisproblem??

i just wanna [pops] BANG BANG BANG [pops] what do you do wit myspace jumpoffs how you get them to plow you??

laugh.gif

Because you try to hard to romance the girl into smashing. You treat her like she's your girlfriend, she's gonna think you want her to be yourgirlfriend. Doing alot of date type of stuff one-on-one turns it into a relationship. If you want it to be casual... I don't know, I never been good atjust having girls I just smash, but some of my boys only see a girl by having her come meet them when they're out with their friends at a bar or club, orjust talk to her on the phone like "Come over and chill" instead of "We should go do something this weekend..."

idk bro but there will come a time you wanna settle down and then shortie gonna just wanna bang bang bang u n bounce so idk wat to say but remember karma.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Because you try to hard to romance the girl into smashing. You treat her like she's your girlfriend, she's gonna think you want her to be your girlfriend. Doing alot of date type of stuff one-on-one turns it into a relationship. If you want it to be casual... I don't know, I never been good at just having girls I just smash, but some of my boys only see a girl by having her come meet them when they're out with their friends at a bar or club, or just talk to her on the phone like "Come over and chill" instead of "We should go do something this weekend..."

QFMFT

You are texting/calling her too much.

Just make plans for the weekend/day and don't talk to her til then.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

idk bro but there will come a time you wanna settle down and then shortie gonna just wanna bang bang bang u n bounce so idk wat to say but remember karma.

i dont want to trick a girl into likeing me so i can bang her, its just....i wanna hit it.

You know damn well your leading these girls on. Stop telling them everything they wanna hear and say your just looking to have fun and not get into anythingseries.

The time of the day you hit her up is very indicative of what she will think you want from her.
Hit her up during the later hours of the night is always a good way to let her know what your intentions are.

Like someone said above me. Dont try to romance her, sure get her to like you, but make her see you more as someone she wants to kick it with and not someoneshe wants to take home to moms.

How old are you? You can get better advice this way.

.....One last thing.
Pics?

Originally Posted by Diego

The time of the day you hit her up is very indicative of what she will think you want from her.
Hit her up during the later hours of the night is always a good way to let her know what your intentions are.

Like someone said above me. Dont try to romance her, sure get her to like you, but make her see you more as someone she wants to kick it with and not someone she wants to take home to moms.

How old are you? You can get better advice this way.

.....One last thing.
Pics?

17 bro well, next tuesday im 17 lol and no pics its just all girls in general

Good advice up above...

If that doesn't work get her high and/or drunk...

A combination of both would be better though...

Remember... don't have sex if she's to gone though...

You just want to get her nice and loose...

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Because you try to hard to romance the girl into smashing. You treat her like she's your girlfriend, she's gonna think you want her to be your girlfriend. Doing alot of date type of stuff one-on-one turns it into a relationship. If you want it to be casual... I don't know, I never been good at just having girls I just smash, but some of my boys only see a girl by having her come meet them when they're out with their friends at a bar or club, or just talk to her on the phone like "Come over and chill" instead of "We should go do something this weekend..."

QFMFT

You are texting/calling her too much.

Just make plans for the weekend/day and don't talk to her til then.
QFMFT!!!

This is always a problem. I call these romancing dudes CAKE ARTIST. Treating Jumpoffs to movies and dinner.
tired.gif

dont take them out on dates... just ask em to chill at your place... or chill at their place... there's only so much u can do before sex is an option
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom