so i bought a ps3 from ebay and it does not work

What...so as long as someone provides a tracking number to an item, any item, you're, the buyer, SOL.

So say I win a bid for some undefeated IV's and the seller sends me tracking information, but I open the box and it's a pair of like Reebokclassic's there's nothing that I can do?

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

if anyone cares, the problem with the system is it doesnt read discs.

can something like that be repaired?

Sounds like the BD drive failed. It's happening a lot on the PS3... Doesn't get near the attention as the red rings do
indifferent.gif

Did you try callingSony?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

What...so as long as someone provides a tracking number to an item, any item, you're, the buyer, SOL.

So say I win a bid for some undefeated IV's and the seller sends me tracking information, but I open the box and it's a pair of like Reebok classic's there's nothing that I can do?

No that's not how it works. You can file a paypal claim if the item sent is not the one you won or if the item doesn't arrive in the conditiondescribed. You thought you won a working PS3 and then were sent a defective one. I would file a paypal claim. I don't know claims like these work, but Iknow that you can file one.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

if anyone cares, the problem with the system is it doesnt read discs.

can something like that be repaired?

Sounds like the BD drive failed. It's happening a lot on the PS3... Doesn't get near the attention as the red rings do
indifferent.gif

Did you try calling Sony?

not yet but i dont think they would do anything would they? i think that sticker has been ripped off as well, you know the one that says not to remove itor it would be void of warranty?
laugh.gif

afterall it is from ebay so god knows whats been done to it

So say I win a bid for some undefeated IV's and the seller sends me tracking information, but I open the box and it's a pair of like Reebok classic's there's nothing that I can do?
pretty much to my understanding. there have been a ton of post on niketalk where someone got screwed over for a pair of shoes on ebay.

Originally Posted by West2East

No that's not how it works. You can file a paypal claim if the item sent is not the one you won or if the item doesn't arrive in the condition described. You thought you won a working PS3 and then were sent a defective one. I would file a paypal claim. I don't know claims like these work, but I know that you can file one.

The only thing I can recommend is if u paid with a credit card to call your credit card company up and tell them.

They will do whatever they can to make sure you get your money back.

Quick Story ...

I had a seller shaft me a couple months back.

I bought chrome pillar posts for my car for $45.

4 weeks go by and these things havent showed up.

I file a claim with paypal, saying I never received it and never got a tracking number.

The seller sees the claim, makes a lable through paypal. And now has a tracking number.

The package shows up at my house 2 days later.

I took a whole bunch of pictures before and after I opened it because I knew what was about to happen.

Its in a tiny box ... I open it up to see packs of soy sauce, a plastic cup and a magazine.

Paypal told me there was nothing I can do, he provided a tracking number.

I took the L and called it a day.

My mistake was NOT paying with my credit card, I had $50 layin in my paypal account and used it.

NEVER I REPEAT NEVER USE YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING.

The guy lived in BK too, I wanted to drive to his house but for $45 I took it as a lesson.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

No that's not how it works. You can file a paypal claim if the item sent is not the one you won or if the item doesn't arrive in the condition described. You thought you won a working PS3 and then were sent a defective one. I would file a paypal claim. I don't know claims like these work, but I know that you can file one.

The only thing I can recommend is if u paid with a credit card to call your credit card company up and tell them.

Quick Story ...

I file a claim with paypal, saying I never received it and never got a tracking number.

The seller sees the claim, makes a lable through paypal. And now has a tracking number.

I took a whole bunch of pictures before and after I opened it because I knew what was about to happen.

Its in a tiny box ... I open it up to see packs of soy sauce, a plastic cup and a magazine.

My mistake was NOT paying with my credit card, I had $50 layin in my paypal account and used it.

The guy lived in BK too, I wanted to drive to his house but for $45 I took it as a lesson.
Thanks for the advice.

That's why I was always scared to order stuff through Internet outlets.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Quick Story ...

yeah thats what im afraid of
tired.gif

anybody have the number to sony?

Back
Top Bottom