So I can already tell this semester won't be fun...

I went to pick up my books today, and ended up having to get 7 books for my History class. These are all like 400 page novels. I can only imagine what this isgonna be like...
frown.gif

Oh, and I get a call from an adviser today saying that one of the classes I signed up for is being canceled, and now she has to mess around with my schedule. Ihad that thing perfect too, I really liked the way it was set up
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Oh, and I get a call from an adviser today saying that one of the classes I signed up for is being canceled, and now she has to mess around with my schedule. I had that thing perfect too, I really liked the way it was set up
tired.gif

same thing happened to me today. hate that stuff. my schedule was perfect. one class a day, except 3 on Wednesday.

Atleast ur school diddnt have computer problems and de-register u from classes that u wanted and now u have some bull @%@! classes
grin.gif

That sucks....

It's actually the opposite for me.

I expected this to be my most difficult term (13 Credits/3 classes: College Algebra, Engineering 111, Computer Science 160).

But our first day of class I found out ENGR 111 & CS160 both don't have mid-terms or finals, and there's no book for ENGR.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirManAnf

Atleast ur school diddnt have computer problems and de-register u from classes that u wanted and now u have some bull @%@! classes
grin.gif

Haha you might have me there. I'm at least in all of the classes that I wanted to be in, they just aren't at the times that I wanted to have them.I'd be so heated if that happened.
But our first day of class I found out ENGR 111 & CS160 both don't have mid-terms or finals, and there's no book for ENGR.
pimp.gif

Dang, that's pretty nice. I had mid-terms and finals in almost all of my classes last semester, but they were all mostly jokes and seemed thatthey were only given because they had to be. None of them were cumulative either.

i am starting school on monday and i am still home chillin lol. 5 hour trip back tomorrow to s*** land - Once I get there i am planning on buying my books onmonday right before classes start lol (15 credit) - I really don't wanna start school. oh and to make matter worse it is snowing for 3 days straight rightwhen i get back smh lol - from 70 degrees to 25 and below
smh.gif

I start Monday also. I'm leaving in a couple of hours. I'm ordering my books when I get back. It's supposed to start snowing on Monday up there.It's gonna be brick up there.

18 creds this semester

I'm in Accounting class right now. Prof is going over some in depth Financial Statements on Home Depot.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm in Accounting class right now. Prof is going over some in depth Financial Statements on Home Depot.
smh.gif
Saturday classes.
sick.gif

Hell yeah. @ 8am-1045am. Sucks to be me right now. My job at BOA pays for it though.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by tmay407

Oh, and I get a call from an adviser today saying that one of the classes I signed up for is being canceled, and now she has to mess around with my schedule. I had that thing perfect too, I really liked the way it was set up
tired.gif

same thing happened to me today. hate that stuff. my schedule was perfect. one class a day, except 3 on Wednesday.
mine was like that too last semester, with a short morning class on thursday, no class on friday
pimp.gif

Man, I just signed into Blackboard to read the syllabuses for my online classes and I've already realized that taking an online lab is the worst ideaI've ever had.
grin.gif

I stayed on campus throughout the whole break almost..
smh.gif
I had to work and the campus was so ghost ..but so peaceful..

Now everybody is coming back and its just depressing really.

I have 2 days to get my books at a reasonable price because I'm broke(because of other college fees) ...o well hopefully it will pay off in the future..

I'm busting my##!+ to get done in December. I can already tell that I'm going to hate 2008.
tired.gif

If things work out, though, 2009 should be boss.

I'm taking a class this semester with 7 people total, all have taken multi-variable calculus, linear algebra, derivatives etc and the top econ courses, thebook was written by a Harvard prof and my prof is from oxford.

I'm only a soph in the class, why, WHYYYYY

I have to ball out this semester. Mom got laid off last and Stepdad gotdownsized at the very end of the semeseter and it hit me extra hard. Failed like almost all my classes and got put on academic probation. But I'll make ithappen, "Keep Hope Alive"

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

I have to ball out this semester. Mom got laid off last and Stepdad got downsized at the very end of the semeseter and it hit me extra hard. Failed like almost all my classes and got put on academic probation. But I'll make it happen, "Keep Hope Alive"

i hope everything works out for you son

It's alright man, just hang in there. I've had more then one class canceled on many occasions where I have to flip flop my whole schedule around overone canceled class.

atleast you guys can go to college. my loans got messed up since i didnt fill out that damn fafsa so now i owe like 5 grand and another 3-400 on late fees
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
they couldnt even tell me that was going one either. i thought it was just going automatically and here it wasnt even getting paid off.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif