SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Lord Trump needs to sign an executive order stating that all dining establishments are required to pay their servers a fair and livable wage, and that tipping is now abolished in the US. This needs to be handled at a federal level, or this tipping nonsense will never change.

Edit: Do we think trump is pro tip or no tip?

Lord Trump needs to sign an executive order stating that all dining establishments are required to pay their servers a fair and livable wage, and that tipping is now abolished in the US. This needs to be handled at a federal level, or this tipping nonsense will never change.

Edit: Do we think trump is pro tip or no tip?

This would extend the government shutdown even futher. Lets the city or states handle this one.

No we have a regular gray trash can for trash and then a green trash can for recycling. I don't know how they would sort yard waste at the landfill?

We have the same system - and they don’t go to landfill - in fact not much does now. As much as possible is recycled and the compostable waste is collected by a different truck and used locally as compost.

I do find it weird though - I’ve been criticised for rarely putting mine out, but that’s because I use as much of it as possible in my own garden. That’s better than having trucks drive around all day and saying it is more green.

The best system I ever saw was where my sister used to live. You just put everything in the same large bin and they sorted it and recycled almost everything. Here we have mixed recycling but then a separate smaller non-recyclable bin which I think goes to landfill - but I bet a lot of that stuff could be recycled, it just takes more time to sort out or people get confused.

We eat, boo boo then sleep. Everything in between gets complicated because we LET it.
I am saying food is one of the few things that we are guaranteed to do on a daily basis. I mean, I don't see why we shouldn't take it serious.

Same with bowel movements
Same with sleep.

We should take all of those things pretty seriously.

Do these people not take care of you tho? You really think they want to run their asses off for 2.83 and hr? So, thotzilla down at the club who is dancing for you, you dont tip her either?
The 2.83 shouldn't be MY responsibility to handle though.

Why don't people fight against the establishment?

The system of pay for those workers is a much more pressing issue.

in the places that you say tips arent allowed, do you ever notice a "service charge or fee"

and no one told me I have to tip, I do it because i'm paying for the services that they provide.
So tipping is an INNATE thing and not a learned behavior?

If that is your stance, we can dead the conversation.

I tip everyone, gas station attendant, trash man, my garage after they fix and always bartenders and servers. you just sound like another sheep, I do what im told ol boy. get lost. Im finsihed tho, if you want to continue PM.
We all are sheep in some fashion. Not really an insult I take to heart.

But if you want to pretend tipping isn't a learned behavior, cool. Belief doesn't equation truth

just read the first post in this thread and of course its by the same ******* dude who started it in the food thread today. what a joke. and DC, if you want to continue, take it to PM.

a bunch of broke mfers around NT, i swear.

just read the first post in this thread and of course its by the same ****ing dude who started it in the food thread today. what a joke. and DC, if you want to continue, take it to PM.

u a lame
for even thinking cause a person doesn't tip they broke

I'm mean he's not wrong, if there's a minimum rate to tip and you still refuse to do it.....perhaps your coffers just aren't as deep you thought

u a lame
for even thinking cause a person doesn't tip they broke

you do realize that once you come into a place and dont tip for the first time that EVERY SINGLE TIME you walk back into that place people know better than to try and give you good service because they get nothing out of it. So your original post about the food was ok and service wasnt the best, you did that to yourself and you deserve it.

just read the first post in this thread and of course its by the same ****ing dude who started it in the food thread today. what a joke. and DC, if you want to continue, take it to PM.

You talking all this smack, i wasnt even talking to you directly in the food thread, pull up blouse your gonna embarrass yourself if you talk to me directly.

Bye flecia.

I'm mean he's not wrong, if there's a minimum rate to tip and you still refuse to do it.....perhaps your coffers just aren't as deep you thought

dude was just talking about walking in to a restaurant, racking up a 200+ bill and not tipping a penny. thats just ******* rude. the server just missed out on $40 because why should he give his money away. :rofl:

I am saying food is one of the few things that we are guaranteed to do on a daily basis. I mean, I don't see why we shouldn't take it serious.

Same with bowel movements
Same with sleep.

We should take all of those things pretty seriously.
Y’all take it to the extreme. Taking pics and **** before u eat lol wtf
If I was a restaurant I’d charge you to take a pic. No tipping as well :wink:

you do realize that once you come into a place and dont tip for the first time that EVERY SINGLE TIME you walk back into that place people know better than to try and give you good service because they get nothing out of it. So your original post about the food was ok and service wasnt the best, you did that to yourself and you deserve it.
Bruh I don’t care
I don’t tip and still get great service at places
Doesn’t matter to me

Picked up chinese last night and didn't tip. Walked out of the food hall like

JitteryDependableFlatcoatretriever-small.gif

But really. I never tip for takeout, but I do tip dine-in. Always hesitant how much to give tho.

Last edited:
dude was just talking about walking in to a restaurant, racking up a 200+ bill and not tipping a penny. thats just ****ing rude. the server just missed out on $40 because why should he give his money away. :rofl:
They're just cheap people who don't want to admit it. They even do a bit of victim blaming towards the waiters (you shouldn't have taken this job).

This thread is like a low key litmus test for people lacking in empathy

I’ve tipped 1% by accident (tried putting in 10 but I pressed ok instead of 0) twice and I felt pretty bad after. It was at a bar and i ended up just tipping more the next round I got.

Mad?? Lol. I was just reading thru your estrogen level comments in the food thread and didn’t say anything till you spark a argument with me. Its 2019 you gotta “Do better” to make me even mad about little petty things.

Have a good day ma’am.
:lol:

Lmao
My cheapskate dad does this a lot lmao

Him and my mom ate at some nyc Greek restaurant New Year’s Eve and ate like $125 worth of food plus drinks,
He tipped $2 LOL

Back
Top Bottom