SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Mad?? Lol. I was just reading thru your estrogen level comments in the food thread and didn’t say anything till you spark a argument with me. Its 2019 you gotta “Do better” to make me even mad about little petty things.

Have a good day ma’am.

an argument? not at all, just commenting on your struggle burgers thats all. i have to admit, your second attempt looked better except for the fact that you had a ******* loaf of bread as a bun for a 2inch circle burger. Take your own advice and "Do Better" next time you make and post your ****

you do realize that once you come into a place and dont tip for the first time that EVERY SINGLE TIME you walk back into that place people know better than to try and give you good service because they get nothing out of it. So your original post about the food was ok and service wasnt the best, you did that to yourself and you deserve it.

But if the server bases how good they serve on how much someone tips them then they are not a good server.

an argument? not at all, just commenting on your struggle burgers thats all. i have to admit, your second attempt looked better except for the fact that you had a ****ing loaf of bread as a bun for a 2inch circle burger. Take your own advice and "Do Better" next time you make and post your ****
7B4297AA-0533-4277-A19D-6F0A4B48054F.gif

Alch why they coming at your burgers fam? Were they really that bad? Sheesh :lol:
Ill be honest my 1st attempt it was horrid,
2nd atttempt came back like jordan wearing the 4-5.
3rd attempt switch back to 23 and got 3 more rings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom