SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Look at you making excuses for boss man :smh:

"I-I-I understand why I don't get paid min wage"

This that indentured servitude mentality. Sounding like a serf right now.

I make minimum wage. In my state you have to pay ALL employees including tipped employees minimum wage.

What I want to know is how do you do an above average job at parking a car?

Dude got life all figured out.
Man ol boy got a brand new BMW and a riverfront apartment. Sign me up.

I'm out here still living with momma and papa at 32 working a deadend job. I'm also 5'2 115 pounds of pure muscle.

Man ol boy got a brand new BMW and a riverfront apartment. Sign me up.

I'm out here still living with momma and papa at 32 working a deadend job. I'm also 5'2 115 pounds of pure muscle.

I’m 6’5 250 at 12% body fat some of us just get lucky I guess.

I think too many servers take tipping for granted, and so do customers.

My GF always tips 20% minimum regardless, even when she complains about the service. I don’t get it. It promotes poor service. I’ve never completely stiffed a server regardless of how bad they were but I’ve given lousy tips for lousy service and huge tips for exceptional service.

Why does it have to be a certain percentage? Do I tip a delivery person different amounts when I’m still just getting one bag? Does it matter if it’s a $9 Chinese dinner or a $45 steak dinner? Even in restaurants... I can get one drink and one plate that costs $100... or five drinks and five plates that cost $50. Yet I should tip twice as much for the former? Seems weird to me.

Then there is the question of when are tips really appropriate?

My girl goes to this high-end hairdresser and it’s literally ALL day or sometimes two sessions and the cost (to me, at least) is insane. Final tally is always in the $600-1000 range.... and then she tips a couple hundred! She says it’s because she’s so good. I say that’s the premium she charges. If she worked in a Supercuts and it costs $40 I get deserving the huge tip, but it’s like me tipping a car salesman a couple G’s for selling me an r8 at sticker.

Tipping in general is a weird concept. How come we don’t tip firemen after they put out a fire or police when they stop a crime? How about the people that ring up/pack our groceries? Sneaker store employees for getting our size from the back and unlacing so we can try on? My parents never tipped my teachers when I aced a test.

I’ve never worked in a job that I could get tipped but if I did I would be as personable and accommodating as possible. A lot of servers shouldn’t be servers.
1. Damn @ Your wife's hair costing so much. THat is WILD man.

2. Never thought about tipping Firemen and Police. Hahahaha

I just wanna say

I’m a driver and i don’t tip when I go pick up food :lol:

I truly do appreciate the tips but It’s not that serious to me when people don’t tip

I’ll pay it. I’m aware of it prior to eating. If the service is good I’ll still tip the waiter.

The one time I got bad service at a gratuity spot in Vegas I just called visa and disputed the gratuity charge and had it refunded back to my credit card within 3 days.
You really took the time out of your day to call over $5?
I had a shoe go missing when it was supposed to be delivered and didn’t even bother calling :lol:

It was a $250 tab. It was just simple principle to me. The gratuity was in the $40 something range. The money wasn’t the issue. It just left a bad taste in my mouth that my party got horrible service and the gratuity was in a sense rewarding said service.

For those who don't tip..stick to fast food joints don't eat anywhere else

For those who don’t provide quality service and lack the attentiveness needed to serve multiple tables, stick to working fast food restaurants. Don’t work anywhere else where a good part of your earnings are dependent on the quality of service you provide.

Waiter/server jobs aren’t for everyone people skills and attentiveness wise.

Tipping is best defined under Kants' Categorical imperative.

I don't know about you all, but I like that I can go out and take a female out for less than or around 50$ at most places (in my city) You think tipping is an unnecessary expense, would you rather pay 20% more for your meal or 100% more with service not incentivized?

People say, 'I don't want to tip'. Great, you aren't proving anything other than you're cheap.

People say 'get a better job', without anyone tipping serving would be a better job. That being said- Their wages would still be subsidized by you the consumer by way of more expensive food. You can't have it both ways.

It was a $250 tab. It was just simple principle to me. The gratuity was in the $40 something range. The money wasn’t the issue. It just left a bad taste in my mouth that my party got horrible service and the gratuity was in a sense rewarding said service.
I’m not mad at it, my thought processes just be different. And it was a $190 shoe that the Ups person stole, just couldn’t find the email and don’t feel like looking into it. I’ll probably find it one of these days :lol:

I feel it. I’d probably react the same in the sneaker situation. More of a hassle to get stuff done. Less control over the situation etc. I’ve taken L’s mailing stuff wise.

That restaurant situation though. It was more heat of the moment. The rude attitude I got from the waiter is kinda what pissed me off more than anything though.

I feel it. I’d probably react the same in the sneaker situation. More of a hassle to get stuff done. Less control over the situation etc. I’ve taken L’s mailing stuff wise.

That restaurant situation though. It was more heat of the moment. The rude attitude I got from the waiter is kinda what pissed me off more than anything though.
Yea I done left one penny tip via credit card at an Outback before because it took two hours to bring my grandma and I our food :lol:

You know what I find weird is those places where you have to pay upfront on an iPad and it asks if you would like to tip. I usually tip anyway even though it doesn't make sense. I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to food.

You know what I find weird is those places where you have to pay upfront on an iPad and it asks if you would like to tip. I usually tip anyway even though it doesn't make sense. I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to food.

Yeah that **** be awkward. I can feel the meanmug as soon as I hit no tip in they face :lol:

Most employees dont like that **** anyway tho. I hit no tip once and slid him a 5 in cash. He appreciated it because tips on cards get a percentage taken away.

Tipping is best defined under Kants' Categoricalimperative.
I don't know about you all, but I like that I can go out and take a female out for less than or around 50$ at most places (in my city) You think tipping is an unnecessary expense, would you rather pay 20% more for your meal or 100% more with service not incentivized?
People say, 'I don't want to tip'. Great, you aren't proving anything other than you're cheap.
People say 'get a better job', without anyone tipping serving would be a better job. That being said- Their wages would still be subsidized by you the consumer by way of more expensive food. You can't have it both ways.
I'd rather pay more for the food.

I'm not tipping. Doesn't matter if you wanna feel better and call somebody cheap.

Who is in here saying they don't tip and will not pay more for food?

That's actually the real time ppl will naturally not go to certain places. Not that they don't tip.

I bought a $50 steak today. I aint tip the dude that delivered it. Why would I?

Back
Top Bottom