So I just saw my Big Brothers case on "The First 48"

.... Im pissed cause them $*+!%#*% didnt even try hard to find out who killed my brother... my dad told me it was gonna be on there but i couldnt watch it....and it just happen to come on tonight... SMH!

sorry to hear that...i can't imagine watching my brother's murder case on tv...rip to your brother...

Yeah a friend of the family's case was on there too, they changed the victims name though.

Sorry to hear that man, so you watched without know?
frown.gif
tired.gif

God bless him...

^this show is one of my favorites. I'm sorry to all the victims. I really hope they caught the person responsible for it.

R.I.P

sad...but instead of being pissed at the cops...why aren't you pissed at the people who actually killed your bro?

is it really their fault that there are no leads and no one wants to talk to them?

who are you to say that the cops did a thorough investigative job, this dude probably knows more than some "the 48th hour" episode watcher

that still doesn't negate my point.

he seems more pissed about the cops...than the actual killers.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sad...but instead of being pissed at the cops...why aren't you pissed at the people who actually killed your bro?

is it really their fault that there are no leads and no one wants to talk to them?

im pissed because i can honestly sit here and tell you who killed my brother... but the Police arent tryna hear it. Memphis Police are lazy and dont give adamn about people who live the street life... i didnt but my brother never grew outta the life. he wasnt a bad person at all. and the sad part about his wholestory is he had gotten into a fight with some dudes from the hood go shot 3 times once in the head and 2 times in the leg.... LIVED. came and stayed with meand my pops and 6 months later gets shot 1 time in the butt and dies. smh.

The police claim they dont have enough evidence to prosecute the dude that we all know killed him... Detective Lundy, if you watch the shoe you know him hasbeen to my crib numerous times when it occured and swore hed do all he can... havent heard from him since

that still doesn't negate my point.

he seems more pissed about the cops...than the actual killers.

you are obviously unaware of the way police and the government treat people who either have a bad background or stay in the parts of the city that haveseen better days... Police dont do a damn thing... there afraid to come to the hoods and knock on the doors. Yea im mad at the dude that killed my brother butid rather see him suffer behind bars for a long time than one of my cousins or other brothers find him and he not have to suffer...

You're a stronger person than I, because if I knew who killed my brother retaliation would be a must.

preach on bro my condolences, anywhere i can watch online video of this episode? i dont get aande channel my friend saw it i think, were you the black familyor latino?

go shot 3 times once in the head and 2 times in the leg.... LIVED. came and stayed with me and my pops and 6 months later gets shot 1 time in the butt and dies. smh.
whoa, the irony...how did the butt shot kill him?

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

im pissed because i can honestly sit here and tell you who killed my brother... but the Police arent tryna hear it. Memphis Police are lazy and dont give a damn about people who live the street life... i didnt but my brother never grew outta the life. he wasnt a bad person at all. and the sad part about his whole story is he had gotten into a fight with some dudes from the hood go shot 3 times once in the head and 2 times in the leg.... LIVED. came and stayed with me and my pops and 6 months later gets shot 1 time in the butt and dies. smh.

The police claim they dont have enough evidence to prosecute the dude that we all know killed him... Detective Lundy, if you watch the shoe you know him has been to my crib numerous times when it occured and swore hed do all he can... havent heard from him since
I know these type of stories all too well my dude, I'm sorry about your loss RIP
tired.gif
frown.gif

sometimes life isnt fair and thats when you need to be mentally strong to refrain from doing something that can make your life spiral into the samehate/violence that created the situation in the first place.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NYMVP

go shot 3 times once in the head and 2 times in the leg.... LIVED. came and stayed with me and my pops and 6 months later gets shot 1 time in the butt and dies. smh.
whoa, the irony...how did the butt shot kill him?

they said that if he woulda been taking to a hospital... he would have lived but if anyone saw the episode the white guy. "pitbull" supposedlysaw him get shot and he didnt call 911 so he bled to death in a field. the bullet hit him in a main artery

Sorry to hear about your brother and the inability for this to be resolved...

I'm just curious about how everyone knows who did it... but the Detectives haven't followed-up on this individual as lead...

Is it from lack of evidence or lack of people who are willing to testify that this person is responsible for the shooting death of your brother?

In addition, is this situation a result of the "Stop Snitching" campaign which is "Code" in the "hood"?

Police Officers want nothing more than to solve a case... Not only for Professional reasons, but there are Personal reasons as well...

People must remember, Officers are not in it for the money... Officers generally want to help people, and are willing to put their own lives on the line to doit... How many people do you know willing to do that???

So that ol' "F*** the Police" mentality is ridiculous imo...

However, there may be some Police Officers that may be acting in manners contrary to the oath they swore... and those are the ones that need to be stripped oftheir badges, and removed from their positions... "F*** them!"

Just my $0.02...

Back
Top Bottom