Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

I was in a Chicago record store, looking for some samples to chop (I'm a producer), and had a hard time finding any in the dollar bin. A few minutes later, a familiar figure walks into the store. That person is Common, yes, THE Common. Well, as I shuffled forward to confirm that it is actually him, I notice something. He has women's capris on!!!! Interesting, that kind of wearing isn't the typical Hip Hop gear, but hey, it's Common. Holding back my giggles, I go up to him and ask him, "Common, is it really you?". He said yes and precided to look at some funky West Indian records. Something else pops into my mind when standing there, wondering if Common was Muslim or not. I ask another question, "hey Common, why was it that Finding Forever wasnt as good as Be?" He stares at me as if I said he had kapris on or something, in which he did. "What the **** did you just say?" states the angry MC. I repeat my question, "why was Be better than Finding Forever?" As of now, I notice a rather large vein pop up on his right arm. "I can't believe this !@!%+ said this to me!!!!" Common states as if he is a Senator or something. The others in the store quiet to a hush. Did I go to far, or was he just overreacting. POW I lie on the ground, crying and shaking. My vision was fuzzing, and, for some reason, my $%%! was stinging. Come to find out later, that this !@!%+ Common punch right in the $%%!. Yup, you heard right. The Penis.......
indifferent.gif
Who punches in the $%%!? I know who, Common. The moral of the story, when visiting a City known for House and Indie MCs, remember to bring a protective cup. Since the people there must not like being commented on by outsiders, pretictularly the rappers.

i dont know why i laughed at that part

duke act like he saw jesus
laugh.gif
Reminds me of Hook. Dude acting like he saw Peter Pan or something.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

im calling ducktales for the record...but if its real why the hell would u ask or say that? especially if u call urself a producer? why wouldnt u ask for some advice? a hook up? u deserve to get punched (if this is true)
really, you calling ducktales?

REALLY??!??!

YOU DON'T SAY!??!?

man, you're like the first person to call ducktales in this post...

real ahead of the curve.

i can hear the sarcasm behind your post CLEARLY...haha i love it!
laugh.gif

My friend has a better, realer story. He was working at a movie theater concession stand in Manhattan. It was the end of the night, and my friend had justemptied the contents of the popcorn machine into a garbage bag. Common approaches with Erykah Badu. He asks for popcorn. My friend told him it was in thegarbage, but he could get some out if he really wanted it. He did.

I hope somehow Common stumbles upon this nonsense, hunts you down and actually does punch you in the penis.

i hear common is crazy.

he shot that video with the deaf chick @ my girl's great aunts house or something

and he was in deep convo w/ a senile old lady who was mumbling nonsense....

like, the convo went on and on and on...

then, another friend of mine said she was reaching up for him at a concert

and he grabbed her arm with such force, she thought he broke something....

the N is nuts.

but
pimp.gif
@his last few albums
smh.gif

Why did you even make this post? I mean,the obviously fabricated story wasn't even funny at all!

I always thought Common was a chill dude. I doubt he'd ever act so rash
laugh.gif
Ducktales.

i hear common is crazy.

he shot that video with the deaf chick @ my girl's great aunts house or something

and he was in deep convo w/ a senile old lady who was mumbling nonsense....

like, the convo went on and on and on...

then, another friend of mine said she was reaching up for him at a concert

and he grabbed her arm with such force, she thought he broke something....

the N is nuts.

but
pimp.gif
@his last few albums

you're slowly killing me.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom