So I was telling my black dominican cousins that they were African....

They flipped out on me. Why is it that people can't accept reality? They starting calling me crazy saying not to compare them to hatians. I know we are all mixed in the carribean but if u black as night u can't deny the African roots.

Well I am African but I'm also Spaniard and Native as well. I don't see why I have to be one thing at the expense of everything else.

A race thread, great 
grin.gif

People think being black is a bad thing thats why most people dont want to be called black or african american even though that race is a part of them

Is there a reward for the Nter that gets dominicans to admit african roots? I don't understand why this seems to be so important to this forum.

Originally Posted by staystrong

People think being black is a bad thing thats why most people dont want to be called black or african american even though that race is a part of them
/thread.........please

Originally Posted by tim teufel

They flipped out on me. Why is it that people can't accept reality? They starting calling me crazy saying not to compare them to hatians. I know we are all mixed in the carribean but if u black as night u can't deny the African roots.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Is there a reward for the Nter that gets dominicans to admit african roots? I don't understand why this seems to be so important to this forum.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by staystrong

/thread.........please

didnt know you were related to ninjahood.

has he ever invited you to his shack's door?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
i dunno why NT wanna poke a stick at this...ya act like haitians and dominicans share that island 100% peacefully....its sensitive topic wise, i mean HELLO we're da ONLY country that celebrates

our independence from them our neighbors in da western hemisphere.

and da idiots in NT think just cuz we have 1 ingredient of black in our overall hispanic make up it makes up 100% black...stop it

hispanics are proud where they come from, you telling them anything else is just gonna get u into some problems.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
i dunno why NT wanna poke a stick at this...ya act like haitians and dominicans share that island 100% peacefully....its sensitive topic wise, i mean HELLO we're da ONLY country that celebrates

our independence from them our neighbors in da western hemisphere.

and da idiots in NT think just cuz we have 1 ingredient of black in our overall hispanic make up it makes up 100% black...stop it

hispanics are proud where they come from, you telling them anything else is just gonna get u into some problems.
I know exactly how Dominicans feel about us and the history behind it,I'm smh at that. I have no problem with people being proud to be hispanic,I just have problems with the ones who act like calling them part black is an insult.

what is "black"?

they are of African, indigenous, and spanish descent.

how are they "black"?

black people dont know what black is
laugh.gif

lolol how many times are we gonna have this discussion, black Dominicans are as African as African Americans-A lot of African Americans are mixed with white and Indian but most don't go out of their way to deny their African roots

And lol @ ninjahood, no one said you were 100 percent black, we are saying by definition you are technically part of the black race-there's nothing wrong with being more than one thing
laugh.gif

Most people in the Americas aren't 100 percent anything, I'm 102 percent African with a 2 percent margin of error

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

black Dominicans are as African as African Americans

LOL you're a descendant of West African slaves with Indian thrown in there, by the one drop rule you're black whether you like to admit it or not-African American have "diluted" African blood as well-If you're not "black"/African neither are they

Back
Top Bottom