So I went to jail for the first time last night...

OP every single one of your posts really make me feel better about myself and for this I thank you.

OP every single one of your posts really make me feel better about myself and for this I thank you.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

laugh.gif

You better be thankful that THATS all you got charged with, if you remember nothing. you easily couldve murdered a guy and not remembered

You better be thankful that THATS all you got charged with, if you remember nothing. you easily couldve murdered a guy and not remembered

Originally Posted by iYen

What happened?
OHyeah10 wrote:
I was pretty wasted and dont remember what I did but my police report thing said I was arrested for "spitting on the sidewalk" I did get kicked out of the club I was at but I dont even know what the heck I did. I was in there from about 2 til 7 this morning, I made a friend in there 
laugh.gif
 but now I dont remember his name. It was a crazy experience to say the least but it sucks sitting in that small room with 10 other dudes just waiting to find out whats gonna happen to you
qxmfbt.jpg

Originally Posted by iYen

What happened?
OHyeah10 wrote:
I was pretty wasted and dont remember what I did but my police report thing said I was arrested for "spitting on the sidewalk" I did get kicked out of the club I was at but I dont even know what the heck I did. I was in there from about 2 til 7 this morning, I made a friend in there 
laugh.gif
 but now I dont remember his name. It was a crazy experience to say the least but it sucks sitting in that small room with 10 other dudes just waiting to find out whats gonna happen to you
qxmfbt.jpg

I don't believe this. I heard you always do the exact opposite of what you were cited for.
laugh.gif

I don't believe this. I heard you always do the exact opposite of what you were cited for.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by pftjordans

.....for spitting..?

spitting? c'mon MN!

Nah its not MN. I'm down where he was all the time and never seen this in my life. There are some details missing I'm sure.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by pftjordans

.....for spitting..?

spitting? c'mon MN!

Nah its not MN. I'm down where he was all the time and never seen this in my life. There are some details missing I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom