So I'm watching "3 Ninjas" on Starz and it sucks Vol. Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum? WTH?

smh.gif

I saw it on demand and thought it would be fun to re-visit my childhood, but its just not working out like that

smh.gif

On the other hand, I saw Surf Ninjas a while back and it was still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

This Is Like The Newest One. I Tried Watching Too But It Has Diffrent Actors. I Like The One With The Dudes Drinking The Laxative Soda.

I remember watching it on Encore and it had a totally different ending. They lost to the kids in ball and when their Grandpa came to save them on the boat,they still thought he was bad so they ran away from him. But 3 Ninjas Kick Back > All.

^

I'm watching the OG one

I remember being all sad cause I hadn't completely the 3 Ninjas trilogy cause I've seen the second one, but now I can get over it

laugh.gif

They were dropping puns and catchphrases in EVERY line of dialogue. It got to the point where I had to change the channel and ask myself what was wrong with meas a kid

I know I'm not the only one who saw Tum Tum in the title and thought of that wack southern rapper dude with the beard on back of his head...guess I aintseen this movie in a while...

there are only two 3 ninja movies as far as im concerned, just like there are only 2 Home Alone movies to me.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I know I'm not the only one who saw Tum Tum in the title and thought of that wack southern rapper dude with the beard on back of his head...guess I aint seen this movie in a while...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"It's Caprice Music, it goes down!"

Trillipino probably likes him too.

I feel the same way.
It was on showtime a couple weeks ago and I got all excited thinking I was gonna get to walk down memory lane.
Watched the first 10 minutes and just
smh.gif
at it.

Surf Ninjas FTW!
pimp.gif

My favorite part or line

" I'm not showing off I"M PLAYING BASKETBALL"!

The whole basketball sequence was funny

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

I know I'm not the only one who saw Tum Tum in the title and thought of that wack southern rapper dude with the beard on back of his head...guess I aint seen this movie in a while...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aint nothin wrong with Tum Tum

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aint nothin wrong with Tum Tum
Aint nothing wrong with the OLD Tum Tum he used to be nice
smokin.gif
but now
sick.gif

My Colt was a G to thee fullest... He was down for the cause every rip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Much Appreciated
smh.gif
@ You Stinger

That's funny, I was watching the Mega Mountain one last week, and it was terrible. Terrible and hilarious, haha.

I actually have the movie on vhs somewhere, haven't seen it in like 10 years.

My favorite part was when they took tum tum and used him as a weapon on that fat guy.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom