So..... Is It Basic Common Knowledge In The Hip-Hop Community That Styles P > Jada

Styles+P.+-+A+Gangster+And+A+Gentleman.jpg

Time_is_money_new.jpg

Styles_P_-_Super_Gangster_%28Extraordinary_Gentleman%29.jpg

I mean 3 albums in and thats a very SOLID catalog, Jada is what a modest 1/3 at best its not that his albums are wack its just most people expect more fromJada... kinda like if Dre3000 dropped a solo hip-hop album you want that sh-- to be nothing short of a near classic. What people expect of Jada is what StylesP does... give you a solid studio album with depth and lyrical content that is broaden, club banger, hardcore music, mellow blunt sparking music, conscioussongs and etc. I think P is only overshadowed by Jada because Jada appears on more mainstream hits/remixes and has received more commercial success... so therecognition is much greater. Overall tho i think Styles P is superior to Jada in every aspect of rapping....lyrical content, versatility... truthfully i thinkJada got Styles in terms of delivery/flow but everything else Paneiro >>>

Thoughts

- When it comes to who makes better Albums? Yes
- When it comes to whose better lyrically? No (Jada is ahead, just by a bit though)

Jadas charisma and early work carries him far but Styles is a whole nother monster when he zones, plus hes been way more productive and consistent over thelast 3 years or so.

They both in my top 10.

Been rocking with Styles music a lot more than Kiss lately though.

It's difficult for me to tell but if making me want to commit crimes by listening to you is the determining factor, then it's Styles by alandslide...son is straight raw
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- When it comes to who makes better Albums? Yes
- When it comes to whose better lyrically? No (Jada is ahead, just by a bit though)
see I think Styles takes Jada in that category as well. Jada has just more finesse to his lyrics than P

Jadas charisma and early work carries him far but Styles is a whole nother monster when he zones, plus hes been way more productive and consistent over the last 3 years or so.
Yupe thats the word is was looking for consistency. Truthfully i think Styles is one of the more consistent rappers that came out during the90's... up there with Ghost

Jada features>>>>>>>>>styles p entire existence.

neither one of em makes good albums imo.

Thats why ill take Jada..

its not basic common knowledge. Real heads know what it is, but the average N' dont even really check for Styles, let alone feel he's nicer....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

A gangsta and a gentleman is a flawless album

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Buggin. All of Styles albums are solid.

I totally agree with you.Styles is in my top 5 and has been my favorite guy since Gangster and a Gentlemen. Styles is superior to Jada in everyway. he getsvery little love because Styles goes in deep with his rhymes whether its some conscious rhymes or gangster. i hope people keep sleeping on him. He reallydoesnt need the Lox at the end of the day.

A Gangster and A Gentleman is better than any Kiss album

Styles is harder (no ayo) and can make better albums. Kiss is a better MC, better bars and a lot more charisma

With that being said..... Jada>Styles

I &%$*^ wit both of em, but I'll have to take Jada over Styles. To me Jada is better lyrically and his flow is the best in the game.

Back
Top Bottom