So is this the Hip-Hop song of the year?

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

ddor man>>>DOA. Probably listened to that joint 15 times in the last 2 days.
Was on repeat walking to and from class today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hellllll no, not even the best song on the album. (Already Home)

Me personally, I'll take Clipse Life Change over anything this year.

hell no but that's the first time i've seen the video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kinda seems like Jay tries to hard to portray an image of himself though...

might wanna edit that video too...autostart can get you in trouble with the mods...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
��������� You gotta be @@%%!!% kidding me
roll.gif

������������
���������� But I wasn't that big of a fan of D.O.A., I'm rolling with Surgical Gloves
pimp.gif

Y'all make a brotha laugh, me I took another bath, come into my habitat, hover crafts, bubble baths, duffle bags stuffed with cash, fell in love with math.
I got the green Benz, rag, raised, mustard Jag.
White coke, tan dope, black gun, tre-duece, silver bullets, purple piff, blue pills, grey goose!
Pull out the ratatat, duck duck, say goose! Baige coupe, suede roofs, send him off to Jesus.
H-deuce. Yea yea, piss off the state troops, see me, then they don't, I disappear, say POOF

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Y'all make a brotha laugh, me I took another bath, come into my habitat, hover crafts, bubble baths, duffle bags stuffed with cash, fell in love with math.
I got the green Benz, rag, raised, mustard Jag.
White coke, tan dope, black gun, tre-duece, silver bullets, purple piff, blue pills, grey goose!
Pull out the ratatat, duck duck, say goose! Baige coupe, suede roofs, send him off to Jesus.
H-deuce. Yea yea, piss off the state troops, see me, then they don't, I disappear, say POOF
pimp.gif
my boy Killa

I don't know if thats the song of the year though.

I think Day-n-Nite might be it, and no I'm not a Cudi fanatic.

Back
Top Bottom