So it happened... eBay SELLERS!! beware!!

mrboss2you

Banned
Been selling kicks and other stuff on eBay on and off for a while now, sold a countdown pack for $360 shipped and the guy says he's going to send a moneyorder. 1 week later I get 4 travelers cheques for $100 each so $400 for a $360 auction and the guy says "the extra money is to ship overnight". Thefraud is from Martinsville, Virginia. Obviously these are fake cheques, so I'm just making this post to inform you all, do not accept travelers cheques99% of the time they are fake.

1. Guy did not complete "checkout" to say he was going to send money order.
2. Did not put his name on the envelope, just address.
3. Send "extra" money. What type of eBayer sends "extra" money? The whole point is to save.

Don't be fooled.

YEA MAN PEOPLE ARE WAY 2 GRIMEY.......FROM A BUYER STAND POINT.....I BOUGHT SOME J'S.....THE XI'S TO BE EXACT........FROM PUERTORICO....LOL.......FAKEEE......TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK BUT DIDNT WORK.......I HATE FAKES!!!!!!!

Just to make it clear, I did not send this fraud anything. I'm just giving people a heads up.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

WHATS HIS EBAY SCREEN NAME SO I CAN BLOCK HIM BRO?

I'm not even gonna bother with this guy, I'ma tear his fake cheques in half and wipe my !$@ with them, put them back in the envelope and return tosender.

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Originally Posted by jd3772000

WHATS HIS EBAY SCREEN NAME SO I CAN BLOCK HIM BRO?

I'm not even gonna bother with this guy, I'ma tear his fake cheques in half and wipe my !$@ with them, put them back in the envelope and return to sender.

So...what's the eBay username?

I just want to give people a heads up:
If you send an item that is you sold for over $250 paypal you need to provide "SIGNED DELIVERY CONFIRMATION"

I don't want to go into detail, but you just need to do that!!

Originally Posted by MvP07

^^
it is MrBoss2You

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by MvP07

^^
it is MrBoss2You

laugh.gif
I apologize I know my post was misleading. I was the person who made this thread. I was goin to answer that guys question but then got sidetrackedthat's why it doesn't really make sense what I said compared to the question that I quoted. But yeah I talked with American Express and these thingsare fake. I'm going down to my local law enforcement and seeing if they can do anything about it. What realy pisses me off is if I would have not"known better" the cops would be at my door in a week or two ready to arrest me for cashing "fake checks". But since I "knewbetter" and did not get frauded when I report it more than likely nothing will happen.

its said now days to see people will do anything to try to get a thread going on. ducktales

thats why you don't take money orders.. paypal only ! forsheeeeeeeeeez

uh no...we all know about Paypal..the best is through Western Union where you pick up the check at a WU location yourself with a control number or cash in asafe meet up location.

The buyer is probably A NTer who threatened this dude not to drop his name...So now hes scared to drop names...

Worst exposed thread ever....

Back
Top Bottom