so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

MASERATI HARM wrote:

1st thig $**@$# run to are album sales .. lmao

NEVER FAILS
OK...

I mean they're for the most part the SAME type of rapper, both from the south, BOTH on the same label... It ain't like we're comparing to artist that have NOTHIN in common, as far as style & substance, they have a GREAT deal in common...

Jeezy Catalog > Ross Catalog

Jeezy Street Cred > Ross Street Cred

Jeezy got a CLASSIC (album & mixtape) under his belt...

And its not even like Jeezy dissed dude, he just spoke the truth, I don't understand how that is a diss in ANY sense, he aint say nuthin sideways about the man, he just spoke on what's real, and reality seems to be the enemy of William Roberts supporters...

Fam you can continue your one man hate army against dude ..

That #$+! is tired .. foreal

If everything you said was the case then Jeezy Could've CAME with a HARDER record than BMF .. Pause

If he was REALLY BMF .. He would've been came up with that concept ..

He didn't .. Nothing he's done has been a hit as of lately

!*%%+ doesn't even have the same grind and marketing skillz at Ross

At the end of the day That !*%%+ Jeezy still Mad his name ain't ringing .. And he got his buzz !%*$%$* on TWICE already
laugh.gif

$+%* what he say.. IF all that was the CASE .. If he HE REALLY FELT LIKE THAT .. !*%%+ SHOULD'VE BEEN said SOMETHING ..

Instead he looks like a bitter #*! !*%%+ who can't come up with NO hits

Don't give jeezy a Pass for doing sucker #$+! ( which he has a HISTORY of )

What he did/doing was sucker #$+! ..

Get Mad at your Label .. Not the !*%%+ with the better product

point blank ..

something tells me if All White was a smash and it was getting shine next to BMF, this freestyle never happens...

PRETTY MUCH

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

I mean they're for the most part the SAME type of rapper, both from the south, BOTH on the same label... It ain't like we're comparing to artist that have NOTHIN in common, as far as style & substance, they have a GREAT deal in common...

And its not even like Jeezy dissed dude, he just spoke the truth, I don't understand how that is a diss in ANY sense, he aint say nuthin sideways about the man, he just spoke on what's real, and reality seems to be the enemy of William Roberts supporters...

If everything you said was the case then Jeezy Could've CAME with a HARDER record than BMF .. Pause

At the end of the day That !*%%+ Jeezy still Mad his name ain't ringing .. And he got his buzz !%*$%$* on TWICE already
laugh.gif

$+%* what he say.. IF all that was the CASE .. If he HE REALLY FELT LIKE THAT .. !*%%+ SHOULD'VE BEEN said SOMETHING ..

point blank ..

something tells me if All White was a smash and it was getting shine next to BMF, this freestyle never happens...

PRETTY MUCH

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

all white everything sucks though

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

all white everything sucks though

Matter fact how much of a sucker %+$ $@+*% this dude jeezy looks like right?

keep it real ..

He's done MAD songs with Ross ..

Now you MAD at him?!

NOW it's a PROBLEM?!

FOH

That $@+*% need a buzz and he's gunning after the Top Dog right now ..

And he's gonna LOSE
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tha Flashy One wrote:

http://api.ning.com/files/6vcR4DY0yOc2D6ZXNvH41atiPF*Iasd3K38LsLdTMZ3P2ykAXI52p-ZawuWwhP15B5Y27vcerkhrFWGqY19PJveZRxXZUUzY/00ape****torchtwitter.PNG
"SIN€E This F***** $%* Rap Nikka Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad."

"#JeezyWhyUMad Def-Jam Done Pushed Ya Album Bakk 5Times & U Still Aint Gotta Release Date??"

"#JeezyWhyUMad Trying 2Steal Plies Swagg Aint Work 4U??"

#JeezyWhyUMad GU€€I went in Jail Hotter Than U Kame Home & He Still Hotter Than U & Now His lil Nikka Waka Hotter in the Streetz than U2.?

#JeezyWhyUMad BMF the Biggest Rekord in the Kountry & Even tho that's the name of Ya Krew Yo Lame $%* Kouldnt kome up with That?"

i think the beef is on

sidenote anybody else thinks its funny the dude name is TORCHCCC but he spells all his words with K's (im guesing cause of blood affiliation)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tha Flashy One wrote:

http://api.ning.com/files/6vcR4DY0yOc2D6ZXNvH41atiPF*Iasd3K38LsLdTMZ3P2ykAXI52p-ZawuWwhP15B5Y27vcerkhrFWGqY19PJveZRxXZUUzY/00ape****torchtwitter.PNG
"SIN€E This F***** $%* Rap Nikka Sneak Dissing I Think Its Only Right We Start A Trending Topik Kalled #JeezyWhyUMad."

"#JeezyWhyUMad Def-Jam Done Pushed Ya Album Bakk 5Times & U Still Aint Gotta Release Date??"

#JeezyWhyUMad GU€€I went in Jail Hotter Than U Kame Home & He Still Hotter Than U & Now His lil Nikka Waka Hotter in the Streetz than U2.?

#JeezyWhyUMad BMF the Biggest Rekord in the Kountry & Even tho that's the name of Ya Krew Yo Lame $%* Kouldnt kome up with That?"

i think the beef is on

sidenote anybody else thinks its funny the dude name is TORCHCCC but he spells all his words with K's (im guesing cause of blood affiliation)
laugh.gif

Matter fact how much of a sucker %+$ $@+*% this dude jeezy looks like right?

keep it real ..

He's done MAD songs with Ross ..

Now you MAD at him?!

NOW it's a PROBLEM?!

FOH

That $@+*% need a buzz and he's gunning after the Top Dog right now ..

And he's gonna LOSE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Jeezy is jealous of Ross's shine

Meech and his top officials Co-Signed/Gave a pass to Ross

All White everything ain't pop like he thought ...

So he's goin the 50 route
smh.gif
yup. salty plain and simple.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Jeezy is jealous of Ross's shine

Meech and his top officials Co-Signed/Gave a pass to Ross

All White everything ain't pop like he thought ...

So he's goin the 50 route
smh.gif
yup. salty plain and simple.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tha Flashy One wrote:

i think the beef is on

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tha Flashy One wrote:

i think the beef is on

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tha Flashy One wrote:

i think the beef is on

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tha Flashy One wrote:

i think the beef is on

laugh.gif

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

Nay you hating on Ross bruh, in every thread involving this man you bash him.

You defending jeezy when this guy is known for sucker $%!%...putting a hit on gucci, running around hating on Gucci and oj because they hot, making subliminal tracks instead of being a real *$##! and speaking his mind, why he ain't say $%!% when Pimp c put him on front street, oh why he ain't do $%!% when jody breeze ran up on him in Miami...he does sucker $%!%

Jeezy has 1 classic album and 1 good album and 1 classic tape that's it.

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

Nay you hating on Ross bruh, in every thread involving this man you bash him.

You defending jeezy when this guy is known for sucker $%!%...putting a hit on gucci, running around hating on Gucci and oj because they hot, making subliminal tracks instead of being a real *$##! and speaking his mind, why he ain't say $%!% when Pimp c put him on front street, oh why he ain't do $%!% when jody breeze ran up on him in Miami...he does sucker $%!%

Jeezy has 1 classic album and 1 good album and 1 classic tape that's it.

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

laugh.gif

point blank ..

PRETTY MUCH

But William Roberts song isn't even about "BMF", he just talkin !%$$ like he does on EVERYother song, he just happens to mention Big Meech name on ther song, and named it after his click as a part of an acronym... Thats like sayin "Mafia Music" is about the Gambino family or somethin...

How is he mad @ Ross, he just spoke on some real !%$$... That's what you Ns consider a diss?? "Hit Em Up" is a diss, "Takeover" is a diss... All this N did was spoke on what was real, yall actin like he was goin @ dudes neck...

As far as HITs, yea "BMF" is big on the streets, but "Lose My Mind" (which I thought SUCKED) still charted higher than ANY of William Roberts singles in the past 2 years... (30 spots higher than "BMF")

In fact Ross has only had ONE single in his career that has charted higher than "Lose My Mind"...

So what are you guys talkin about??

MASERATI HARM wrote:

NEVER FAILS
OK...

laugh.gif

point blank ..

PRETTY MUCH

But William Roberts song isn't even about "BMF", he just talkin !%$$ like he does on EVERYother song, he just happens to mention Big Meech name on ther song, and named it after his click as a part of an acronym... Thats like sayin "Mafia Music" is about the Gambino family or somethin...

How is he mad @ Ross, he just spoke on some real !%$$... That's what you Ns consider a diss?? "Hit Em Up" is a diss, "Takeover" is a diss... All this N did was spoke on what was real, yall actin like he was goin @ dudes neck...

As far as HITs, yea "BMF" is big on the streets, but "Lose My Mind" (which I thought SUCKED) still charted higher than ANY of William Roberts singles in the past 2 years... (30 spots higher than "BMF")

In fact Ross has only had ONE single in his career that has charted higher than "Lose My Mind"...

So what are you guys talkin about??

Just a thought.

Jeezy = Shawty Redd

Wacka = Lex Luger.

CTE/USDA vs. Brick Squad.

Ross = Lex Luger.

Jeezy vs. Ross.

Maybe Luger didn't work with Jeezy for a reason, and now he's salty...

Just a thought.

Jeezy = Shawty Redd

Wacka = Lex Luger.

CTE/USDA vs. Brick Squad.

Ross = Lex Luger.

Jeezy vs. Ross.

Maybe Luger didn't work with Jeezy for a reason, and now he's salty...

Back
Top Bottom